Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Oct 12, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Shenyue instagram update😍https://www.instagram.com/p/CyNDUbVLuFa/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
Simply Beauty 🥰
3 1
On Dear Mr Hermitage • Oct 12, 2023
Idk about everyone else but i'm obsessed with shenyan the duck it's so cute lol
(Mostly when he entered during her livestream on ep 17 i couldn't stop laughing)
4 0
On Wu Xi Ze • Oct 9, 2023
Person Wu Xi Ze
Omg thanks for whoever changed the pic!!! This one looks more like him as of right now.
3 0
Replying to Immortal Sugimoto • Oct 4, 2023
Title Smile Code
it is confirmed 👍
😭 oh well . The most important thing is that they are doing this drama ❤
1 1
Replying to moonlight • Oct 4, 2023
Title Smile Code
Did you guys see Lin Yi's post on his weibo supertalk? 😭 He's really brave and kind and a true friend to yueyue.…
Yes I saw a post about it. He really cares and defends Yueyue. They're really good friends <3
4 1
On Smile Code • Oct 4, 2023
Title Smile Code
Is the 24 ep on this drama official?? Or not yet confirmed cuz I want more eps 😅
2 4
Replying to Savage queen • Oct 3, 2023
yes
I like Liang jie and Chen Zheyuan even though I haven't seen Handsome siblings I saw that they collaborated there . I would like to see this drama then!
3 0
Replying to Vertical • Oct 2, 2023
Title Smile Code
Fellow fans of Shen and Lin, let's support them together, let's not be pro Shen or pro Lin, they are our protagonists…
I agree
0 0
On The Comic Bang • Oct 2, 2023
Sometimes I forget this still exists.....there has literally been
no updates anywhere about this
I'm just annoyed that IQIYI decided to release the trailer a long time ago and it hasn't even aired yet :(
11 1
On Mr. Bad • Oct 2, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
I can't believe its been a year already 😭
I love them both Happy anniversary
4 0
On Smile Code • Oct 2, 2023
Title Smile Code
Gosh I guess I forgot Lin Yi's and Shen Yue's height difference when I saw the video of the ceremony on weibo I was shocked how Yueyue only reaches to his shoulder Lol It's so cute🥰🥰🥰
4 0
On Fall in Love Stockade • Sep 30, 2023
I gotta say I really do enjoy it, I love the Main Leads even if there are some cringy parts 😅
But im at ep 14 but i guess there aren't any eng subs for the rest of the eps after 13 :( so might just hold - on to it
0 3
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Sep 28, 2023
Title Smile Code
From yy side its confirmed
Yay!! hopefully Lin Yi also confirms it would be great but if not at least Yueyue will be part of this drama
I have only been seeing in weibo that she might join the group but thanks for telling me
0 1
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Sep 26, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
On iqiyi app or viki app
I personally watched the first ep on youtube then I watched the rest on Dailymotion just search it up
Dailymotion can sometimes be annoying but it's worth it
0 0