Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
On Shen Yue • Nov 20, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Finally MDL changed her profile picture to a more recent one!! She is always looking so beautiful💖
2 0
Replying to Luluen • Nov 14, 2024
mdl ratings can't be trusted too much lol, i mean like this drama is very good and imo 7.8 is too low for this.…
Yea it's a very good drama. I'm still watching it but I am afraid of the sad ending. I already knew this was going to have a sad ending, but as you said not everything will have a happy ending.
5 1
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 13, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Let the views speak instead of the ridiculous "fanwars ratings/low ratings"The fact that the show is #1 on WeTV…
Yes, you're right!!
1 0
On Shen Yue • Nov 12, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I have been so happy. It's been so long since I have seen her in a new drama 🥹
Haters gonna keep trying to bring the rating down, but that doesn't affect her!
Her acting is amazing. She is receiving more recognition!
6 2
Replying to Bubbles • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
VIKI 9.6 rating !!!
For real.
The last time I was here it was around 8.5 now it went down.
Shocked how haters really don't have a life.
5 1
Replying to Bubbles • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
VIKI 9.6 rating !!!
That's so high!!
but gosh literally mdl has the worst and unfair ratings. How is it a 7.8 here 😭 It's always haters
4 3
Replying to Jirachi • Oct 25, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I hope ml someone else. She need to work with known actor
Yeah I agree as well. I have never heard about this actor before, but I just hope she can start filming a drama as well.
0 1
On Lee Know • Oct 25, 2024
Person Lee Know
Happy Birthday 🎊❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 24, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I have seen more posts now about the rumored Mangotv drama. I think it might be true. They say filming will start at the end of October. Looking forward to confirmation ❤️
2 11
On Wu Xi Ze • Oct 19, 2024
Person Wu Xi Ze
Happy Birthday 🎊❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 15, 2024
Person Shen Yue
🍉 There is a small drama rumor! But of course we can't let our hopes be too high until confirmation.
" "Big Dreamer" directed by Guo Zeqngyou will be starred by Shen Yue and Wu Hankun"
Filming will start at the end of October.
https://weibo.com/6083268569/OBnb9DW5Q
2 1
On Jong Ho • Oct 11, 2024
Person Jong Ho
Happy Birthday 🥳❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Oct 9, 2024
Person Shen Yue
They didnt erase it but hide it so that they can grab attention afterwardsshe is still shooting for this film…
Oh thank God she is still recording for this ♥🙏
3 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 4, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Happy Anniversary Mooncakes!!
Will always support Yue forever 💛💛✨️🌙
2 1
Replying to Lunanar • Oct 4, 2024
Title Ready for Love? Spoiler
Yes, she's a transgender. She's the gay friend that the ML had during his highschool days.
Thank you for confirming!
1 0
Replying to Spomales • Oct 4, 2024
Person Shen Yue
😭😭So sad no opportunities for her! No dramas or sponsorships, very talented and beautiful what the Chinese…
I know right 😭😭 Her agency is so annoying they haven't done anything for her. She is an amazing actress and deserves so much more recognition:(
2 0