Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
On Bang Chan • Oct 4, 2024
Person Bang Chan
Happy Birthday Bang Chan 🥳🎂❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to Esther Yu • Oct 3, 2024
Person Esther Yu
Replying to deleted comment
Cheng Yi would be great too! Hopefully they announce her next project very soon
1 0
On Esther Yu • Oct 3, 2024
Person Esther Yu
I saw He Yu is the rumored ml for Dual Tracks. I would love to see his and Esther's chemistry together!!♥
1 5
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Oct 3, 2024
Person Shen Yue
🪄New electrifying BTS from 'Smile Code' has just been unveiled, showcasing the incredible chemistry between…
I couldn't stop smiling. Their chemistry is amazing. And Shen Yue's laugh is so contagious 😂
2 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 3, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Guys I saw some posts on Weibo saying that Yue isn't doing the cameo role for "Our Destiny" anymore and that they erased her name 😭 is it true??? :(
Anyways I heard that she will be recording for a vs again this month..
I swear when will Mantra give her a drama project ??? 😔
1 4
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Sep 30, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Is this the one that was said to be Lin Yi's movie? I heard she was going to be part of one of his movies. Will…
Ok that makes sense thanks :)
0 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Sep 30, 2024
Person Shen Yue
They changed the FL roleMLwill be the same in both generationas far yy role is concernedshe has a guest roleand…
Thanks for the info :)
1 0
Replying to Au_rora16 • Sep 27, 2024
Person Shen Yue
The fact that Shen Yue is going to be a part of the movie “Our Destiny” which is an adaptation of my favorite…
Is this the one that was said to be Lin Yi's movie? I heard she was going to be part of one of his movies. Will she be in a support role?
1 3
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Sep 25, 2024
I WANT A SEASON 2 WITH THEIR MODERN SELVES🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺Modern CXM is so cuteeeeee,…
Omg fr!!
1 0
On Part for Ever • Sep 25, 2024
After all these weird ups and downs, so many misunderstandings, it just ended like that....
1 0
On Shen Yue • Sep 25, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Im so happy Smile Code will air in October. So excited to finally see her in a drama.
2 0
On Enslaved by Love • Sep 24, 2024
Title Enslaved by Love Spoiler
The beginning wasn't good because of how he treated her. I watched the rest to see her revenge. Her revenge was alright I guess but not what I expected. And the end was much better when both solved their misunderstandings and fought together. I will give around a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.
4 0
On Ready for Love? • Sep 22, 2024
Im a bit confused in these two parts....
Is Jiang Zhi Xi transgender?(i just don't understand her situation)
And is there supposed to be a s2?
1 2
On Seungmin • Sep 22, 2024
Person Seungmin
Happy Birthday Seungmin 🎉🎉❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Moon cake • Sep 19, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Heard yy in South Korea? Is it true?
There was a picture of her being spotted there recently. And she hasn't been updating much. So I think it's true.
Edit: She posted pictures and she is currently in South Korea.
1 0
On Felix • Sep 15, 2024
Person Felix
Happy Birthday Felix 🥳🎉❤️❤️
1 0