Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2017
Replying to Lyra • Sep 4, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
Absolutely LOVED this drama. Not quite sure if I would ever rewatch it, but it left a great impression on my first…
I really wish they would've showed (or even told) us how Eun Yu's future changed. We spent all this time watching her try to improve her mum's life, and though I suspect the result was that her parents didn't divorce (since I assumed she initially moved to her new place after the divorce was finalised) it would have been nice if they'd cleared it up for us instead if leaving us hanging :/
3 5
On Twinkling Watermelon • Sep 4, 2025
Absolutely LOVED this drama. Not quite sure if I would ever rewatch it, but it left a great impression on my first watch. Highly recommend for the humour and all the feels!
1 6
Replying to Legendary Zathura • Sep 4, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
what ep does the dad believe he's actually the dad of MC? (in the past)also is it a HE?
I don't think he ever actually believed him as it is a farfetched concept, but it seems by the last episode he has an inkling of how it might be possible? I got the impression that he 95% believed it was a joke.
And yes, it has a happy ending, at least by my standards.
1 2
imyourboy • Sep 22, 2024
I agree, however I only made it through the 2nd ep before realising I wasn't in the mood for a slice of life. I was also expecting something like Code Blue or Dr. Romantic (basically something with more action/excitement/mystery) based on the rating, but I suppose it's just not for me.
3 0
On Sweet Trap • Aug 31, 2024
Title Sweet Trap
I couldn't get into it. It's a bit too dramatic for my taste, and I thought the FL was too childish for her age (really liked her in WIFTY, but that's cux she played a high schooler there). The leads also lacked chemistry, and don't even get me started on the "little sister". She was nothing but a spoiled brat and I cringed everytime she came on screen bc her brother complex was so creepy.
5 0
Replying to N a y a N • Jul 6, 2024
Guys recommend me some healthy mains relationship drama 👇
Hidden Love. Our Secret. When I Fly Towards You.
0 0
Replying to Ann AM • Sep 21, 2023
Is it similar to playful kiss?
I personally didn't see any similarities bc the main leads' personalities are very different from the characters in Playful Kiss. They're genuinely good people and develop a really healthy relationship. I hope you enjoy it!
1 1
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 21, 2023
does this drama have angst in it or not. also is there alot of misunderstandings or a love triangle
I can't recall any angst, and there are 2 minor misunderstandings (the first occurs while they're in high school while the second is in uni) but they're cleared up fairly quickly and didn't cause me any distress. There is a love triangle between the ML, FL and SML, but it's mostly during the first half of the series. Again, it didn't cause me any distress bc it's pretty obvious the FL is only interested in the ML, so it's mostly just the SML going through an unrequited love. It's a pretty lighthearted series imo as both the main leads are cute, silly and just thoroughly enjoy every moment.
0 0
Replying to Lou • Aug 21, 2023
I don't truly understand what the reason for this movie is? The deaths made no sense, the story is a little all…
Yeah that was my problem with it. It doesn't really have a plot, and I'm not a fan of movies that don't have a purpose. However, it was still entertaining and the cinematography + acting was great so I gave it a 7. Wouldn't rewatch it though, nor would I recommend it.
1 0
Replying to Dramadoggy2021 • Aug 3, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I finished the drama..light hearted and cute . However I am still confused beginning and age gap..She met him…
Tbh the time frame confuses me too :/
1 0
On Begin Again • Jul 12, 2023
Title Begin Again
I was considering watching this but the FL seems incredibly problematic, so I'll pass.
3 0
Replying to Busha • May 22, 2023
it's been 4 days yet I still can't quite move on. This became of one my favourite dramas in general. I'm usually…
I felt the same way! I really enjoyed the character development (esp on the ML's part) and the way their relationship progressed.
3 1
On Lighter & Princess • May 22, 2023
I really quite enjoyed this drama. Ngl, it starts a bit slow, and I fast forwarded through the unimportant parts (cux they dragged on), but I believe it picks up around the 5th episode or so. I appreciated how it wasn't just a "boy meets girl" drama, but explored their dreams and how those dreams were brought to life, along with all the obstacles faced in the process (it was interesting to see how an "evil" character was formed). The story centers around the leads, but is also about more than them just getting together. I really enjoyed the main leads, especially the ML with his flaws and character development, from an antisocial prick to an active member of society who even managed to reform a disturbed youth. The FL also becomes more confident in herself and stands up for her beliefs. And ofc, the romance was adorable, flaws and all. I do admit that there were moments where it was toxic, however they learned from it and their relationship grew to be a healthy one, and I enjoyed the way it progressed.
This felt like a rare Cdrama gem (I haven't found many that I didn't find silly or absolutely cringe-y), and it's definitely gonna be one I re-watch from time to time.
8 0
Replying to SandGirl_Nicky • May 22, 2023
I’ve just watched it and I love it to bits. The acting, the pacing, the plot, the chemistry between characters,…
My thoughts exactly. There was more depth to the characters than expected. I really quite enjoyed this one.
2 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • Nov 2, 2022
I'm on episode 9 and am progressively finding it to be more boring. It didn't have the most exciting start, but I still continued because I like the premise of it and ofc the characters are really interesting. However, I expected it to have gotten more exciting by now. I'll continue with it because I'm really enjoying the ML's character development, but it's currently a 7.5 for me. Here's hoping things start picking up soon.
0 0
Replying to syren05 • Aug 22, 2022
I really don’t understand why people are calling it boring, it really isn’t, kept me on the edge of my seat…
I didn't find it boring either, but maybe it's a tad predictable for those who have been watching mystery dramas for a long time (such as myself). However, so far that hasn't taken away from the enjoyment I feel as I watch this series. I don't think it has a similar vibe to IOTNBO, however the soundtrack does remind me of it quite often as it shares the same artists, particularly Janet Suhh who I've since become a fan of.
0 0
On Once We Get Married • Jul 18, 2022
Am I the only one that's *so* over the cliche "accidental kisses", especially in the first meeting? It's so unrealistic that I can't hold back the cringe. It's a drama made in freakin 2021. They really should move past the old school cliches and find new content to make the plot progress. Not to mention the kabedon *sigh*
5 1
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 17, 2022
why should she stay ugly to please him? What's that logic tf
The end was so idiotic, I just couldn't.
1 0
On Catch the Ghost • Mar 7, 2022
Almost halfway through the series (ep 7) and I'm really quite enjoying it. However, though I like how strong, determined and brave the FL is, her constant disregard for the consequences the ML, as her superior, has to face due to her selfish and reckless behaviour is starting to piss me off. He's already gotten a pay cut because of her, which isn't to be taken lightly, and now she repeatedly does the one thing that could get him *fired*. Maybe the reason I can't find it in me to condone her behaviour is due to the fact that I don't know her whole back story yet, but so far she's really frustrating. Really hoping I grow to understand and sympathise with her by the end.
8 0
Replying to Lee Evanie • Feb 27, 2022
Title My Name
Dang! Can you please tell me in which episode will that sex scene happen so I can skip it? I want to watch this…
I think you should mark your comment as a spoiler. I didn't know that was the ending they had planned for him... :/
1 0