Celebrity Replying to JK00k • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
You should drop this too since it is not your cup of tea. A great drama, love the pace of the story and the amazing…
Agree, season 2 is just a continuation of 1 so if you don’t enjoy it then how would you enjoy Season 2? So like literally, it would be impossible. 🤷🏻♀️
1 0
Replying to Emjay • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
This is just the continuation of the story of part 1. Like I said today is ep 39th of 56 episodes in total. You…
His character is not dumb down. All throughout season 1, Jiang Chang Yang character is well-written with his plotting and strategizing against his opponents. And he and Mudan understand each other well. They have a mature way to deal and resolve conflict. So I don’t undersTand your dilemma about this drama. The misunderstanding is an integral part of the story to progress.
1 7
Replying to Stj • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
They better clear up this misunderstanding quickly. Like quickly quickly because it's not funny at allllllll
This drama has longer episodes and the misunderstanding is not pronounced as what you say. I hope you differentiate an unnecessary “misunderstanding cliche” to a pivotal misunderstanding that is part of the plot progress. I’ll give you an example. There is a drama that the main leads are going in full circle at each other instead of basically communicating to each other and it goes on and on now for several episodes now. Whereas here, the couple are different because they have tacit understanding and the misunderstanding is part of the conflict that they need to solve as the antagonist are preparing for their downfall.
1 5
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I thought part 2 will move on and will be interesting with some progress but its all same old same old, they should…
Again, continuation of season 1. Same plot of course.
1 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Making the ML dumb and introducing a misunderstanding is such a poor writing already the story was dragging and…
This is just the continuation of the story of part 1. Like I said today is ep 39th of 56 episodes in total. You treat this drama as a standalone. Not a spin-off drama. They changed the title because of Chinese regulations. Now, this is like the old historical drama with many episodes like The Story of Minglan, etc. It is just cut or into 2 parts. But basically, same plot. If this drama has not been spliced, it is just the progress of the story. You may noticed other drama with a shorter drama having this misunderstanding trope even with fewer episodes left and until now hasn’t resolve the issue. At least here the leads have tacit understanding.
4 9
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
So it seems until ep 22, the main lead’s score is unsettled. I mean for the female lead’s part because Shen already knew about her. So their misunderstanding will still drag more in the upcoming episodes with her pulling up the amnesia thing. Haays.
0 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Later is the 39th ep of the 56 episodes of Flourished Peony 🌸
2 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Today’s episode? 7?
I am unsure if this coming ep but spoiler on that kiss is shown. And in the official trailer they do have 💋moments. I hope one of 💋 is shown today. Jiang Chang Yang even said, “I love you more than my own life". 🥰
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Its actually super watchable even though it does have its share of flaws.
Yes, if it’s recommended by you I will watch. A fan of your review as always 😍
2 1
Replying to budoboo • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Its watchable. Loss of logic every now and then but recommended watchable.
Yes, I will just wait for the ml to find out the truth about her, then binge-watch the episodes I haven’t seen yet.
1 1
Replying to Shivelight • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I've watched till ep 12 now and I was going to write this comment on ep 8 but thought maybe the plot will improve...…
I can’t also comprehend her character.
1 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
The comment section seems to have mixed reviews. Anyway, I need to finish this because I already subscribe. I am staying because of the male lead’s great portrayal. I will transmigrate to another drama, the much-awaited 💋 is happening there. Lol! I’ll be back here to see if this drama gets a foothold again.
3 6
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
The kiss is coming soon 😘😍🥰❤️🔥 Worth the wait!! 🌸
1 5
Replying to Emjay • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Honestly, the dramas you mentioned are still subpar with the classic political dramas.
Yes, done were the days. That golden era of historical drama has past. Now, it’s quantity vs quality dramas. Like mushroom sprouting, but only quite a few who leaves a lasting impression.
3 0
Replying to Masterxys • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Even though its not same as novel I think its one of the best political cdramas lately..Literally only good ones…
Honestly, the dramas you mentioned are still subpar with the classic political dramas.
3 2
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 2, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
This drama is like a quicksand plunging deeper into a pit of misunderstanding. The leads can manage to extract themselves from any dangerous life situation but fail to save themselves from their own shenanigans 😏 I am expecting a gambit strategic kind of scheme but it somehow lose in translation. Again, villains here are weak like my problem with TOPB. Maybe Prince 3 will give them a run for their money. Well, a mature and solid plot is a rare thing now in cdrama.
5 0
Replying to Adventurous Vulture • Jul 2, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Why do I feel like the drama is going downhill? I don't want to see the ML to be domesticated.
Actually the drama is up and down 🎢😂
3 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 2, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
My interest is dwindling in this drama. It’s like a roller coaster 🎢 ride. Some eps are amazing, then it will take a plunge on the next. The male leads’ portrayal is what keeps me glued. I wonder why wetv revealed too many teasers which are still far away from the episode released. It killed the anticipation. The teaser for ep 18 & 19 made you look forward then, they show 20 & 21 so now viewers has a grip of the gist of what will happen.
8 1
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 2, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I woke up and thought, hmmm do I want to see some more physical and SA against women - and thought, NO. Then of…
You have to study history to widen your perspective and knowledge of the women’s plight back then. Moreover, this circumstance is still rampant nowadays in modern society.
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jul 2, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
“Only” 24 episodes compared to 32 in the first part :)
We are in the 38th episode of 56 episodes.
1 0
