Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 136 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2015
Replying to warrenaa • Feb 7, 2024
It was well done, it had a novel storyline, the two leads were lovely, similar in looks and together were an adorable…
This should have a spoiler button.
2 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 4, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake Spoiler
Points for the interesting premise… but the writing was very sloppy at times, with a lot of loose ends. Both Myung Ha’s mothering and Yeo Woon’s puppy behavior resulted in an imbalance between them, the latter even being a little annoying. And Sang Won (by far the most interesting character) and Kyung Hoon were there for what?... they were criminally underused.
Two or three years ago this would have been a step forward, but we’re used to much better now. It’s being compared with Semantic Error, but it’s nowhere near as good!
6 1
Replying to Keganxoxo • Jan 29, 2024
How I would have ended the series: Mhok leaves Bangkok after th wedding and Day misses his chance with Mhok. He…
Where were you when they were writing the last two episodes?!! This will be my imagined ending too.
2 0
Replying to the_ressie • Jan 21, 2024
please where did you watch this film?
Hi again... The Dry Spell is now streaming on dramanice... with English subs. Yay!
1 1
Replying to the_ressie • Jan 3, 2024
please where did you watch this film?
Yes, it's a great film, so I was happy to see it on the big screen. It's a pretty recent movie, so maybe this coming year it'll apear somewhere online...;)
They also showed Toma's movie 'Yudo' at the festival, about two brothers running a bath house. One of my favorite films of the year! If you haven't seen that one: you can catch it on dramanice... :))
https://youtu.be/1lGklDO-kMY?si=RwPNU2nZzF_CjB5j
2 3
Replying to the_ressie • Jan 3, 2024
please where did you watch this film?
At the Camera Japan Festival in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) last September. I haven't found it anywhere else yet, unfortunately.
1 5
Replying to izaya5k • Oct 16, 2023
its adapted from a manga and not an adaptations of hello monster plus its obvious since they are twins not brothers+…
They sounded pretty grumpy to me too. It’s the double “obvious” that did it… ;)
7 0
Replying to Anemone • Oct 9, 2023
I kind of agree- the big fights are changed so much its completely different. Its like they only cared about the…
I did watch the anime. And I agree... Kudou was served a pour hand in the movie. He just hands Miyo over to her grandpa, without that fight scene with Tsuruki, and that's just one example. Don't get me wrong (as someone else did) I still liked it, because it looks great. But that's why it's such a shame. It could have been fantastic!
0 1
Replying to Minne8 • Oct 9, 2023
Kimono's, cool fights and a love story. Check out the Rurouni Kenshin movies. There are five. And even though…
Yes!!! :)
0 0
Replying to DanaL • Oct 8, 2023
C'mon, I know it's your opinion but a 6 means an execrable quality on everything. The movie is an adaptation of…
Excuse me? Maybe you've got muscle cramps from typing so much... but my smile's just fine... just like the movie.
0 0
Replying to Anemone • Oct 8, 2023
I kind of agree- the big fights are changed so much its completely different. Its like they only cared about the…
I think it would have been better as a 10 part dorama.
0 3
Replying to DanaL • Oct 8, 2023
C'mon, I know it's your opinion but a 6 means an execrable quality on everything. The movie is an adaptation of…
Execrable? I'd say that would be a 3... a 6 means fine... it was fine.
"Budgets and other circumstances" are no reason to tell a rushed and sloppy story. Miyo's abuse, her slow but steady recovery in Kudou's household, her relationship with Yurie, her growing love and self-esteem... none of that was explored for more than a few seconds. And where was Kudou's sister?
And although the film looked pretty it missed out on some great fight scenes and locations. Shame.
And you're right... that's my opinion.
0 2
Replying to Cassian • Oct 8, 2023
Is there anything similar to this?
Kimono's, cool fights and a love story. Check out the Rurouni Kenshin movies. There are five. And even though this was fine, they are a 100 times better.
2 4
On The Dry Spell • Oct 7, 2023
I've loved Ikuta Toma for years. Great to see him getting new and interesting characters to play. This film was very sad, but heartwarming at the same time. A very human story. Go see it if you can.
2 7
On Sabakan • Oct 7, 2023
Title Sabakan
What a lovely, lovely film !
0 0