K-Drama
On Street Kingdom: Jibun no Oto wo Narase. • 10 days ago
Title Street Kingdom: Jibun no Oto wo Narase.
Loved this movie! Great incentive to check out all the featured bands.
0 0
On Samurai Vengeance • 10 days ago
Title Samurai Vengeance
I loved this film! No spoilers is very important.
0 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 18, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
No accidental find for me. Been a fan of Oguri Shun since Gokusen and Hana-Kimi.
5 0
Replying to Klio • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Damn, the first episode was so brutal, they didn't even spare his little sister. It was so good tho! The quality…
Use spoiler button!
1 1
On Kokuho • Apr 26, 2025
Title Kokuho
Most recent trailer: https://youtu.be/DAiq_4YWXow?si=8mE7cBCbH57liNYZ
2 0
Replying to soph • Apr 15, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
can anyone confirm that xiaozhi is in college and not high school please
Xiao Zhi is an art student (animation)... so no, not high school.
5 1
Replying to JoaoBraga • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Third Charm
so the leads end up as friends in the end?deciding if i should watch the rest ...im on 3rd episode
Stil not marked as spoiler. Please change that!
1 1
Replying to WhereIs22 • Feb 28, 2025
Title Undercover High School
why is he even protecting the fat kid ?
@Lost Are you even aware how this question makes you look?
4 0
On Undercover High School • Feb 22, 2025
Title Undercover High School
It's fun! Looking forward to next week. Also looking forward to Hae Seong kicking that bully's ass 'till it hurts!!
9 1
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
Season 2 asap!
3 0
On Narimiya Hiroki • Feb 19, 2025
Person Narimiya Hiroki
New drama... name: "Shinuhodo Aishite"... 8 episodes. It will launch on March 27th of this year '25. Here's the first trailer!!: https://youtu.be/oN4r-04zNok?si=mmkEB72fjtRlm8OS
6 1
On Love Scout • Feb 9, 2025
Title Love Scout
I wish we could watch the last episode right now... I'm happy it won't be over yet for another week... I'm so conflicted!
2 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 2, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
People have flaws. A drama is not real life. The function of art is to explore all sorts of questions... about emotions, the heart vs. the mind, culture, morality... Just a few thoughts I had while reading this comment section.
15 0
On Love Scout • Jan 26, 2025
Title Love Scout
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't believe we have to wait a whole week for that kiss!!
4 0
On Love Scout • Jan 24, 2025
Title Love Scout
I feel all warm and fuzzy after watching episode 7. One more treat this weekend... and then a looooong wait 'till next week.
3 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jan 19, 2025
Title Love Scout
On the other hand, I want to say something without being racist or anything, but at first I thought the FL was…
Nowhere near
1 0
On Our Youth • Jan 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
So there are only 10 episodes listed because episode 11 is supposed to be special... but there isn't a separate MDL page listed as "special Episode"... so right now episode 11 is sort of just what exactly? Just change 10 into 11 I’d say.
8 1
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Jan 7, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
The ML knows it , he just pretends being clueless to get close to her. Just like Splash Splash Love drama🤣.…
I've always thought that Bae In Hyuk and Yoon Doo Joon from Splash Splash Love should play brothers sometime!
1 1
On Yume ni Ikiru • Jan 2, 2025
Title Yume ni Ikiru
Trailer: https://youtu.be/NB8I-Q2Lfvo?si=_Rrj6OwjZfJHGMeL
1 0
Lily Alice • Dec 26, 2024
Article 21 best Korean movies of 2024
I hope someone is making a Japanese list too...
7 0
