Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 12, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2017
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 193: Shizun, Did you marry me?
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 191: Shizun, Xue Meng and I
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 192: Shizun gave me my life
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 189: Shizun, You're so good
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 190: Shizun again in seclusion
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 188: Shizun, I really love you
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 186: Shizun, Xue Meng is so Gullible, hahahaha
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 187: Shizun, You're my latern
Shizun, You're my light
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 185: Shizun’s Interrupted Rendezvous
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Chapter 183: Shizun, I quit spicy food
Chapter 184: Shizun, I've made you wait for a long time
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality
I am so lazy, and I have frozen dumplings and frozen prata+curry…which one guys?
What's Prata?
0 4
Replying to kwanto • Dec 23, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
https://twitter.com/melonconsumer/status/1736530550637101216?s=46&t=Pn-cRC0UBk81yo5cSHmkYw
Clown sisters who loves an immortal kitten 😌🥰
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 23, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
His team is v good at keeping secrets. A few pp knew and was discussed on douban abt some new endorsement warm…
Yes, that's why we should not make assumptions until it's confirmed 🤣
He's really full of surprises
0 1
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 23, 2023
Title Immortality Spoiler
Ranwan holding hands
Here CWN has equal relationship with all his disciples which is really heart touching.
Meng Meng is the best Boi 🥺
0 1
Replying to kwanto • Dec 23, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
https://twitter.com/melonconsumer/status/1736530550637101216?s=46&t=Pn-cRC0UBk81yo5cSHmkYw
Lmao! I said the same 🤣
0 6
Replying to kwanto • Dec 23, 2023
Person Luo Yun Xi
https://twitter.com/melonconsumer/status/1736530550637101216?s=46&t=Pn-cRC0UBk81yo5cSHmkYw
Snoozefest 🤣🤣🤣
He can play LOL instead
0 0