Replying to Komododragon72 • Dec 22, 2023 Title Whispers of Fate wonder who will be married? But I'm sure they're not following the novel 😭 0 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Moron 😂 Yes 😂The one who was against it had to use to save Moran and the world 😭 0 5
Replying to kwanto • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler When TXJ meets TXChuNing….🤡I bet TXJ on his knees TXChu looks more cunning TXJ will become bottom to TXChu 😜 0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Moron 😂 It'sXu Shuang LinTaxian JunHuai ZuiChu Fei 0 7
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Moron 😂 NopeHua Binan didn't 0 0
Replying to VeggieBunMoRan • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Shimei Actually Shi Mei didn't 😂😅 0 2
On Immortality • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality https://twitter.com/XingXzhihuo/status/1738122562679493098?t=9QiP3-Y1AlfvZmwKtUpGqw&s=19HYX TOMORROW 1 6
Replying to Komododragon72 • Dec 22, 2023 Title Whispers of Fate wonder who will be married? Definitely not our fox lol 0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Is zhenlog chess formation a thing in other chinese stories or did meatbun created it for her fantasy? I've not heard it from anywhere else before 2ha 0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Dec 22, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi https://twitter.com/endlessnine09/status/1738114805146546675?t=TBj_tJl1ZWxCPkbvFabI5Q&s=19Xixi updated weibo with another mirror selfie 😍 3 16
On Whispers of Fate • Dec 22, 2023 Title Whispers of Fate https://twitter.com/Xixiko0728/status/1738083515995242762?t=KFYAZHfSnSV7PrSTMHMilw&s=19OMG! There's going to be a wedding sequence too 😱 4 12
Replying to Annael • Dec 22, 2023 Title Whispers of Fate Every time I see LYX in costume drama with any actress, I can't help but think about peacocks 😂 (A Shui is… You described it perfectly 🤣 0 0
Replying to panikorea • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality https://youtu.be/OkMuFvr6XRU?feature=sharedWhy does AvenueX always hates tteotm and LYX😂 starting at 7:07 for… I HATE THIS BITCH!SOMEONE PLEASE BAN HER FROM MAKING REVIEWS. 0 1
Replying to panikorea • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality I just started the third volume and maaan 😑 my poor wanning 😭 Hugsss 😭😭😭😭 0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Dec 22, 2023 Person Luo Yun Xi https://twitter.com/LuoYunxiFanClub/status/1738044577347740033?t=ZSttwPtRkGwiAYWywfB-DA&s=19Devil god using Zhenlong Chess formation 🥵🔥🧎 2 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler Moron 😂 There's two more 😂 0 11
On Immortality • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality https://twitter.com/LuoYunxiFanClub/status/1738044577347740033?t=ZSttwPtRkGwiAYWywfB-DA&s=19I thought he was devil god but he's using chess pieces so I don't know anymore 🥵🥵 1 2
Replying to Himitsu • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality Spoiler White Cat 🥰 Yes, he's also one of them 🥺💜 0 0
On Immortality • Dec 22, 2023 Title Immortality https://twitter.com/endlessnine09/status/1738021426454749361?t=poQG11rjxuo-YhU6EtW3-Q&s=19Zhenlong Chess formation 😱😱😱😱 0 3
The one who was against it had to use to save Moran and the world 😭
Xu Shuang Lin
Taxian Jun
Huai Zui
Chu Fei
Hua Binan didn't
HYX TOMORROW
Xixi updated weibo with another mirror selfie 😍
OMG! There's going to be a wedding sequence too 😱
SOMEONE PLEASE BAN HER FROM MAKING REVIEWS.
Devil god using Zhenlong Chess formation 🥵🔥🧎
I thought he was devil god but he's using chess pieces so I don't know anymore 🥵🥵
Zhenlong Chess formation 😱😱😱😱