Moran talking to CWN's corpse scene 😭Corpse scene is one of my favorite scenes from TTEOTM 💜I know no one…
Yes true! I'm sometimes worried if he can pull off that dark complexity of Moran's character. Because Xixi literally gave us the best taste of dark hero role already.
I think after CWN comes back from 5 years seclusion and Meng Meng gifts him the clay dolls. Wanning considers it a precious gift as only 2 of his disciples has ever gifted him. First gift was haitang handkerchief from Moran.
Looks like it's CWN 3.0 look (which wasn't there in novel)
I already love all MengMeng X Wanning scenes in hyx 🥺
Because Xixi literally gave us the best taste of dark hero role already.
Zhenguoli endorsement 😍😍😍
I will need oxygen spray or mask.
But I'm sure it'll be cut off
Wanning considers it a precious gift as only 2 of his disciples has ever gifted him.
First gift was haitang handkerchief from Moran.