On My Stubborn • Jul 6, 2025 Title My Stubborn Painful first 15 minutes.......... Hopefully the rest of the episode will redeem itself 1 0
Replying to Yuzuroo • Jul 3, 2025 Title Reset Ikr even the timeline is different. I started reading it after watching first two episodes. After reading some… Agree, but I am inpatient! ;_: 2 1
On Reset • Jul 3, 2025 Title Reset Spoiler I am reading the novel and some of the key moments are so different from the series. Am I reading the right novel 😅 3 3
On My Stubborn • Jun 29, 2025 Title My Stubborn Hey Hey!!..... Ohhh WooOooW, wait, are ya'll making babies in there?! Huhhihihi 🏃💨 3 1
On My Stubborn • Jun 29, 2025 Title My Stubborn This episode was kinda all over the place, and don't get me started on Thai and Champ.. At least Sorn had his hair down 10 1
Replying to TeddyBear • Jun 28, 2025 Title My Stubborn Maan, forget everything else, what the f is with those unnecessary close-up shots of everyone's face? That Sorn… The budget was particularly suffering in this episode 0 0
Replying to Conniecon • Jun 27, 2025 Title My Stubborn Can someone send ne link to novel please. It was given sent to me but ive had yo reset mobile due to virus https://www.wattpad.com/1504154587-my-stubborn-complete-dislike-01 0 0
Replying to Conniecon • Jun 27, 2025 Title My Stubborn Spoiler Someyoutube woman was i.pying that in ep12 Sorn will be cheating with a girl and Jun sees them. Is there any truth… no, he won't cheat 3 2
Replying to SaraSaysStuff • Jun 23, 2025 Title My Stubborn I’m just liking this so much. It’s been my most looked forward to watching show for a while now. Sorn and… Exactly my thought process! 4 0
On My Stubborn • Jun 22, 2025 Title My Stubborn Please, I enjoyed the first half when Sorn was depressed ofc because he was suffering, and because Boat looks so good with his hair down! 2 0
Replying to Charlotte1985 • Jun 22, 2025 Title My Stubborn Right? I did too and I think that's the first time I have ever skipped a BL NC scene. I don't know why exactly,… LMAO 1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 22, 2025 Title My Stubborn Why though? I just don't care about their storyline 1 1
On My Stubborn • Jun 22, 2025 Title My Stubborn When I tell you I never pressed the skip button faster in my life for those two NC scenes...... 17 12
On My Stubborn • Jun 15, 2025 Title My Stubborn Judging by the trailer, who is excited for Sorn to finally get a taste of his own medicine? :) 10 1
On My Stubborn • Jun 9, 2025 Title My Stubborn Jun has a busy reoccurring daily schedule:Eating,Annoying/Worrying/Evoking jealousy towards Sorn,Having sex with Sorn Somehow always hurting himself 8 0
On My Stubborn • Jun 8, 2025 Title My Stubborn I'm glad I am not the only one waiting and preparing food for the new episode 🤡 6 1
On My Stubborn • Jun 2, 2025 Title My Stubborn PLSSS I saw a comment '50 shades of HR violations' 15 1
Eating,
Annoying/Worrying/Evoking jealousy towards Sorn,
Having sex with Sorn
Somehow always hurting himself