Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2023
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ugh I want to read the novel to know everything right now but I kind of want to torture myself every week and see how everything plays out lol
3 2
Replying to ProficientPoodle • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I have officially reached to the point where.. I wanna slap Tong everytime I see him 😅😂
yessss, everything about him is so slappable
1 1
Replying to Shazza • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I feel like it's bc p'wut and sol are people who actually matter to him so he doesn't want to "use" them in any…
okay I can see that. thank you. like you don't want to bother your friends with your problems and you feel ashamed asking for help?
1 1
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
omg my hate for Tong just rises by each episode. I know in my gut that he is using every single moving being in his vicinity. He is so twisted, ew stinker. EW eW
Also from the episode 7 preview, wtf. Is he trying to blackmail Joe or something so he can have him as his little puppet to use him as a stand in and obey him no matter what? Just like he threatened and did before in EP 3? Well, we will hopefully see in the next episode
4 3
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
oh Joe my sweet Joe.. Two people offered to help you and your mom but you went to the one person that never appreciated or helped you in any way. To the person that always has an ultimatum for any kind of action they make. Why Joe? Is it your pride? You are embarrassing and hurting yourself further.. Oh pookie, I hope everything turns out good for you in the end
8 14
Replying to ellie • May 26, 2024
Title My Stand-In
wish I could paste the Lee Minho meme from the legend of the blue sea because everytime I think of Tong, I hear…
Gawd the smell..
1 0
On My Stand-In • May 25, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I am here for my weekly Tong hate train. despite the fact that he isn't in this episode I can still smell him lingering in the air and I hate him
30 5
Replying to little pillow princess • May 25, 2024
I have to confess that I'm not his biggest fan but he's nailing this role. It suits him perfectly.
something crazy I'm sure, he is a schemer
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • May 25, 2024
I have to confess that I'm not his biggest fan but he's nailing this role. It suits him perfectly.
same, you read my mind hahaha
2 3
Replying to Miffy420 • May 10, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Right???? I get unexplained rage when he speaks lol
Sure 😃
1 0
Replying to strawberrypai • May 10, 2024
Title My Stand-In
i hate tong’s character so much 😃😃😃😃
Right???? I get unexplained rage when he speaks lol
6 3
On My Stand-In • Apr 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
anyways, I think it was a really great first episode. it was an hour long and it felt like it in a good way. I really like the pairing and the actor Poom is really nice. I might read the novel because the plot will probably get too complicated and I want to have a better understanding of the series
5 6
On My Stand-In • Apr 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
what did the series do to you for a 6.8 score, it is only on episode 1 wtf
8 1