Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2023
On My Stand-In • Jun 21, 2024
Title My Stand-In
LMAO the flashback when he kidnaped him. Thinking of good memories with Joe, are you Ming?
11 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jun 18, 2024
Title My Stand-In
It's fiction. People can be as delusional or accepting as we want them to be, in fiction. In real life, LOL, they'd…
I just rewatched that part at the graveyard. For me Sol looks confused haha, he doesn't know what to do with that information
2 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I am very confused about this body switching thing. Nobody is shocked by it. They act like it is a daily occurrence. Ok yes, maybe Sol and Wut went into a shock for a second after they found out, but I would be questioning my life haha.
I know I am reading too much into it, it is just a series
1 4
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ming, go away from my pillow 😁 - https://www.instagram.com/p/C8TWwkwBsTt/?img_index=1
No can do. He’s glued to it with unresolved issues.
3 1
Replying to AishaA • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Joe gets seriously triggered by his and Tongs comparison by Ming. Last episode he grabbed Ming's collar and this…
well written!
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
glad Joe stand his ground this episode.. people have been throwing him around the whole episode
0 2
Replying to Miffy420 • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I told y'all Tong is disgusting, only after Mings family money
I mean, everyone knows he is disgusting 🤣
1 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 7, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I told y'all Tong is disgusting, only after Mings family money
8 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 1, 2024
Party timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Don't mind me. I'm tipsy af! My neighbors are enjoying the OST at alsmost 2 am 😬
love that for you!
1 1
On Wandee Goodday • Jun 1, 2024
omg I wish Yak pulled Wandee when he was walking away at the end and asked him if he could kiss him!
5 0
Replying to AishaA • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I think he's jealous of Ming's closeness to 2nd Joe like he was with the 1st and using the ex-boyfriend to make…
hmm interesting. like losing his biggest fan
0 1
Replying to Odessa_lady • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Thank you, my thoughts exactly! Little shit Ming is still the same - looking for a warm body similar to his fantasy…
by how Mings mind works he probably thinks he will summon Joe by using this Joe
1 1
Replying to ProficientPoodle • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I guess in a way his heart still want to be close to Ming... I might be wrong but when you really hate someone…
he was trying so hard to avoid Ming in the beginning and now he serves himself on a silver platter for Ming to use and abuse. wouldn't it be more regrettable for Joe when everyone finds out he sold himself for money to Ming then actually asking for help from the people that care about him? By no means I blame him, I would do anything for family too, I just want to understand
1 9
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
also Jim is such a mood. him just standing in the background and witnessing everything haha
the way he dipped from Mings condo. He was like: this isn't in my job description, bye!
12 1
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I can not see a redemption arc for Ming. This episode just proves it. He misses Joe and thinks he is alive. He is sorry for what he has done to him? Maybe? I am actually not sure about that. And then he goes and uses the second Joe for his twisted fantasy about the first Joe. Like what, didn't you learn the first time?
3 4