Replying to bluevratteee • May 27, 2025 Title My Stubborn where did you read it Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/1504154587-my-stubborn-complete-dislike-01 1 0
On My Stubborn • May 26, 2025 Title My Stubborn The novel is actually good and gives some back story. Also I must say BoatOat really portray the characters well 3 2
Replying to Kinvara66 • May 25, 2025 Title My Stubborn That’s what’s most hilarious about this series. I have no idea what their “business” is, everyone is busy… Ah yes, the business. Copy this, Vietnam that, data wrong..Not the child labour pls 😭 I feel bad for them 2 0
Replying to oyuva • May 25, 2025 Title My Stubborn Spoiler my wattpad is not working can anyone tell me other options to read novel pls https://www.wattpad.com/1504154587-my-stubborn-complete-dislike-01 3 0
Replying to aicto • May 24, 2025 Title The Next Prince Khanin polyglot youtube channel when LOL LMAO 2 0
Replying to InterestedStuff • May 23, 2025 Title Knock Out Spoiler Guys wetv isn't available in our country. So I'm instead watching in kisskh website...but it's not loading ryt… https://dramanice.cyou/knock-out-2025-ep-3-eng-sub/ 2 1
On My Stubborn • May 19, 2025 Title My Stubborn This show is so weird, but I like it somehow. Definitely an acquired taste 4 0
Replying to Da Bao • Jan 31, 2025 Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat yeah. these two characters are super intelligentand aware about their feelings. they are not annoying and naive… omg yesss, I'll start watching it today. thank youuu 0 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 31, 2025 Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat damn guys okay! I'll watch the series with these overwhelmingly positive comments. can't remember the last time people were so pleased with a series. (this is just me looking for an excuse not to do anything) 8 2
On The Boy Next World • Jan 5, 2025 Title The Boy Next World I forgot how much Boss is attractive lol 12 0
Replying to moonchild127 • Jan 4, 2025 Person Tee Thanapon Jarujitranon i wanna see him in a bl again 😭 He'll be in ‘Love Like A Bike ปั่นไปให้ถึงรัก’ https://www.instagram.com/allabout_boyslove/p/DCwoK6foId7/?img_index=1 0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers Damn, I'm already laughing my ass off with Dunk's one liners: "Good morning, krub", "Love at first sight, ne?,… Me too, also for My Stand In. Very good times, I love reading other peoples perspectives 1 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers Damn, I'm already laughing my ass off with Dunk's one liners: "Good morning, krub", "Love at first sight, ne?,… I'm so excited, can't wait for episodes to drop. I'll become the most annoying person on MDL 1 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers Damn, I'm already laughing my ass off with Dunk's one liners: "Good morning, krub", "Love at first sight, ne?,… I was actually on the floor when that scene came 1 5
On The Heart Killers • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers This series is reviving me from my bl slupm. I'm so excited. But only 10 episodes tho ;_; 2 1
Replying to jessa • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers pls leave a reply if the trailer is out! it's out 4 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 1, 2024 Title The Heart Killers ARE WE OK AFTER THE TRAILER EVERYONE???!!??!? 14 1
Not the child labour pls 😭 I feel bad for them