Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 25, 2023
Replying to Miffy420 • 12 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
what kind of ending is that I am hollering
I wasn't too invested in the story, so I ain't heartbroken. even read the novel a couple of weeks ago and it was forgettable.
but this made me take a step back, like what were they thinking ;_;
3 0
Replying to Miffy420 • 12 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
um.............
what kind of ending is that I am hollering
5 3
Replying to Allforthebldrama • 23 days ago
I really like the sister and I'm so sorry she's blinded by that rat of a fiancé😮‍💨
I like her too, I'm interested what is going to happen with her
5 6
Replying to Miffy420 • Jul 23, 2026
Omg no, the last scene, the ai sunset pls
or green screen, you can't tell the difference today
9 2
On Reset • Jul 17, 2025
Title Reset
wait only 10 episodes ????? what ???
3 0
Replying to Miffy420 • Jul 16, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I saw a video on their last EP screening a teaser trailer for the special episode
Yeah it's just snippets from the whole series except for the last part, I guess. But yes, super exciting! I read the novel, and there are 5 special chapters. I'm intrigued on what chapter will they choose.
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 15, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Is there going to be a special episode?
I saw a video on their last EP screening a teaser trailer for the special episode
1 6
On My Stubborn • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn
It's called a fire exit because Jun's bottom is gonna burn. Please Sorn, a little tenderness is okay!
6 1
Replying to Miffy420 • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn Spoiler
Okay in the novel they used something else hehe
Well, excuse my language first. Sorn used some (or even all) of Jun's liquid because he finished first. But don't worry, he finished the second time too!
6 1
Replying to apathy • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn
they’re so aggressive 😭 i KNOW oat has bruises
HELP, Oat got a free trial to see how he would look with lip fillers
8 1
Replying to Honglou Meng • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Guys, lube!
Okay in the novel they used something else hehe
1 3
On My Stubborn • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Okay. I have a confession. I am still stuck at SornJun kiss in EP2 when Jun was showcasing Sorn his kissing skills and he first started off aggressive, and then it was good that even Sorn approved. But why tf is Sorn kissing Jun so aggressively every episode like that. Yeah, sometimes they are in a rush, but please give me more of what came from EP2. Still better than ThaiChamp. Sorry. Not being rude, but there is no chemistry.
6 4