Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2025
2 days ago

SPOILER!!! she woke up in that lawyer's office.

We saw the history between Namgung Ho and that female coworker. No wonder he was always so playful and friendly with her. But then again to me it was too much. Also, when Lee Mi Do asked him if she was pretty, he didn't answer.Now when the female coworker was describing the man with the knife, he seemed to really really miss art...That pencil touching her face was ummm, a hint? Because she is taking it another way. The first snow started when they were with someone else LOL unintentionally... What a cliffhanger when she woke up in that lawyer's office....
Was this review helpful to you?
2 days ago

SPOILER!!!

Awwww, they are trying and you can see how madly they were in love. But it seems work is always the issue between them....being too busy and eventually lost the spark.Now him being friendly with his coworkers is normal but seeing Namgung Ho being playful and friendly with Park Su A is sending signals like...hmmm "I think he likes me...or I think I am starting to like him...."So at the end, is it that they are having a "feeling" for the coworker and the lawyer? Hmmm...
Was this review helpful to you?
2 days ago

SPOILER!!! It is hard for them to be strangers

Looking at them going through the break up is hurting them so much and that is natural. They have known each for so long. At the end, I hope they can work through this and get back together. It will be interesting to watch.
Was this review helpful to you?
3 days ago

SPOILER! Can they really make it after this break up?

You can see that their relationship wasn't boring at first. I can't relate to their relationship but it seems like this is what some couple go through. It is normal.I felt kinda sad while watching this episode. He was going to propose. I get her side (not being able to accomplish anything and it is affecting her mentally) and I get his side as well (wanting to be there for her no matter what but would love for her to communicate better). When you are in a long term relationship like that, it is natural to lose sparks because of work, being tired all the time, stress….So sad seeing them throw their rings in the bin :(
Was this review helpful to you?