Editorials
The battle scene was very impressive! That hug! That raspy, "Are you alright?" Kyahhh! I just love "Li Jin" so much!❤️🔥 Also that time when Jin An offered his arm for Li Shuang to take as a stepping stone to k!ll the enemy general was one ICONIC scene!
Was this review helpful to you?
How can they be so adorable? The jade hairpin gift was very simple yet elegant, befitting of Li Shuang's personality. Our Jin An knows exactly how to please the woman he admires. His actions are not exaggerated nor are they underwhelming, the perfect boyfriend material.✨Several unfortunate events will tear them apart in the later episodes, but we shall dwell in the sweet era of the "Li Jin" couple while it lasts~
Was this review helpful to you?
Our "Li Jin" couple is as cute as they come~ They went on an unexpected little date; eat together, go shopping and etc. Jin An's pickiness cannot be rivalled XD. He knows what he wants and will get it nonetheless~
Was this review helpful to you?
OMG I'm melting!( *´∀`*)。*゚+ They are oozing with chemistry and the blood-sucking scene looks more sensual than most kiss scenes I've watched!! Kyaahhh! They're making me blush!! I got butterflies in my stomach! HELP I need oxygen!!! Took my breath away; I forgot how to breathe!
Was this review helpful to you?
Jin An is cute. Jin An is adorable. Jin An please stay that way a little bit longer~ (*≧ω≦*) LOL. Li Shuang undoubtedly is more like his elder sister than a wife ahaha! Their interactions always make me smile that my mouth is hanging from one ear to another the whole episode! More More More please!
Was this review helpful to you?
First 'kiss' on the second episode~ X3 Dunno whether it's due to the 'blood curse' or not, but we are seeing a clingy puppy-like ML every now and then~ XD The stunts and action scenes are so well done! ML's movements are beast-like, staying true to his transformed character. FL is swift and agile, while not the powerful type. She's more of a long-range fighter, an archer. So far, I'm loving this~
Was this review helpful to you?
Moonlit Reunion Episode 4
0 people found this review helpful
Our female lead IS a cat for sure~ She's stuck herself to Mei Zhu Yu every day from morning till dusk, being a tad bit clingy just like a kitty~ XD She's doing it for a reason, but aren't cats the same too (to a certain extent, I mean~)? On one hand, I'm delighted to see how wise and respectful Wu Zhen actually is. Her explanation of why she likes Mei Zhu Yu in this episode was extremely wholehearted and warm. She sees him exactly how he is, without any prejudice. That's what makes me fall for our Cat Lord all over again~ She deserves to be called a 'lord', as she's someone who cares for the weak and punishes the evil, while paying no attention to certain ridiculous societal norms, or whether the sinners are humans or demons...
Was this review helpful to you?
Moonlit Reunion Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
So far I'm loving the sassy rivalry(?) and cooperation between the two prominent female figures, the Cat Lord and the Snake Lord. Both exude a different kind of charisma and charm, without losing to the other. Of course, I love our Wu Zheng more! 💓
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 36
0 people found this review helpful
We've all come to the end of this journey to unravel the mysteries about Ye Sha and clearing Bei Ming's name. I'll be missing this one 🥹.When Bei Kun called Bein Ming, 'Di Di'...., tears just gushed out of my eyes. I can't... And they did very well with the casting and make-up; the brothers look very much alike.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 34
0 people found this review helpful
OMG I got goosebumps watching this episode! The mysteries of the latest cases are way above my level; white tiger, vermilion bird.. Next, what else?
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 31
0 people found this review helpful
How could they start the episode like that!?😭😭😭On one hand, it happened so quickly that I don't know what to believe. I hope that's not the case. Please, please, PLEASE!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 30
0 people found this review helpful
Finally, deep secrets start to surface relating to the Haiya massacre, Bei Ming's birth and familial ties, and the reason behind Yesha's revenge. Greed led to the d8aths of many innocent people, which again directed the young Haiya orphans on a bloody path. Although we now know Bei Ming has an older brother, we still can't be sure whether he's the actual Yesha or Yesha's pawn.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 29
0 people found this review helpful
WOW WOW WOW!!! Guys, this episode is extremely out of this world. I almost forget how to breathe! Right from the moment they set foot at those huge stone gates (or watch towers?) surrounded by a deadly, murky, reddish-coloured lake, I knew spookiness levels have gone up a bar! The levels were so intriguing too!
Was this review helpful to you?
Such hypocritical people didn't deserve Dou Ming. She did everything she could to prevent any bad outcomes, but what awaited her was an untimely death. Poor Ming'er...
Was this review helpful to you?
The Wanted Detective Episode 28
0 people found this review helpful
Wow, things are getting more and more interesting 🤩! Whoo! This episode introduced us to the 'Haiya zombies' arc. To be more precise, crazed men on the loose in Haiya's land. What could they be? Victims of an atrocious experiment that went downhill? An illness? It reminds me of the undead soldiers caused by the Gui Seal in "Legend of Zang Hai" and those monstrous humans in "The Mutations". Being a fan of such flicks, I am ALL IN for this plot!
Was this review helpful to you?

12
9
1
1
1
1
2
5
2
2
Mizuhira-san