Celebrity Replying to RehanRad • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
@Moliye Keep your cheap sarcasm to yourself. We’re not “offended” — we just have respect for faith, something…
That is not a t3rrorist jokes, but reality in western society no matter how badly you would deny and pretend how saint that ideology is.
1 7
Replying to RehanRad • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
@Moliye Keep your cheap sarcasm to yourself. We’re not “offended” — we just have respect for faith, something…
yeah go literally blow yourself, you are the best at this 😘
0 9
Replying to RehanRad • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
@Moliye Keep your cheap sarcasm to yourself. We’re not “offended” — we just have respect for faith, something…
what a peaceful religion, right? ☺️
6 3
Replying to RehanRad • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
@Moliye Keep your cheap sarcasm to yourself. We’re not “offended” — we just have respect for faith, something…
please it’s like a disease for western society nowadays, glad Korean have a audacity to said it loud
5 11
On Romantics Anonymous • Sep 27, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
I was wondering about Korean actors who play in j-production, are they fluent in Japanese or they learning script by heart? is it difficult for them to perform in? For Japanese audiences do they recognise foreign accent?
4 1
Replying to _Choa_ • Aug 29, 2025
Title The Winning Try
Babes it is not a bl lmao
I felt a vibe between two players in the squad — they were really touchy touchy with each other. I thought it was a bit of a wink to the audience, but maybe it’s just my mind being twisted because of watching BL. 😭💀
0 1
Replying to Chronofantasy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Mr. Queen
I'm forcing myself to watch through it. it's been taking a while with 10 or 30 minutes of watching here and there.…
thanks for you honest opinion. Yeah, I think it’s just my FOMO/OCD not letting me drop this drama, even though I’m honestly bored and not into it at all. I get why others enjoy it and the rating makes sense, but I’m at a point where I’d rather watch something more serious or mature that I can actually relate to. Probably gonna let this one go, since there are plenty of other dramas that vibe with me more.
0 0
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 26, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
I’m here for Min-Jeong and Jinu😍
8 1
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Aug 22, 2025
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
can you recommend something similar? it’s vibe “hit the spot” ( which I also love) thx 🙏
3 0
On Mr. Queen • Aug 22, 2025
Title Mr. Queen
Anyone else dropped this? Everyone seems to praise it, but for me the plot feels dull and the humor just isn’t my thing. Not sure if I should keep watching or just let it go.
3 4
On Gelboys • Jul 20, 2025
Title Gelboys
I’m in my early 30s, but I feel like a boomer because I just don’t get the whole Spotify playlist sharing thing.😭 Are they supposed to listen to it together? And does adding more songs mean they’re spending more time together? Omg, I don’t understand it.😫I had to ask ChatGPT about it, I am so old now 💀
11 2
Replying to Moliye • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
so could you recommend any good BL? 🙏
I’ve watched some Korean BL like “The Time of Fever”, and I really like its sensual side. Some Thai BLs feel a bit cringy to me, but I did enjoy “4 Minutes”. I guess I’m not really into the comedic side — I prefer more mature relationships between characters.
1 2
Replying to J100 • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I came across a comment claiming that people are only into RL because it’s rare.They claim the acting is bad,…
so could you recommend any good BL? 🙏
0 5
On Revenged Love • Jun 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
are there any spice scenes?
4 5
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • May 24, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
Hyungyu is psychopath, don’t change my mind.
5 1
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
From what I learned, Sulli signed a contract for a movie that initially didn’t have many adult scenes, but they…
is it „Real” from 2017?
2 1
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
From what I learned, Sulli signed a contract for a movie that initially didn’t have many adult scenes, but they…
thx 🙏❤️ what is the title of the movie you are talking about?
2 1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
can someone explain his relation with Sulli? and her d€@d cause him ?
4 8
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 28, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
did any of the actors or crew give interview and speak about this drama and how it was received by viewers? 🤡
13 2
Replying to Aeint Phoo Ngon • Feb 27, 2025
Person Cha Jung Woo
Don't know why he kind of gives me Byun Woo Seok's vibe
similar plastic surgeries 🤔
4 0
