Celebrity
On Seo Sook Hyang • Feb 27, 2025
Person Seo Sook Hyang
girrrrrl touch the grass plissss
1 0
Replying to Tiah • Feb 27, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
This Drama literally has low rating on every single platform MDL - 6.6IMDb - 6.5Douban - 4.4/10Audience rating…
filmweb.pl ( the biggest polish database) - 6,4/10
6 0
Replying to leafless7 • Feb 15, 2025
Title Melo Movie
I never thought I would say this. But they should have released two episodes per week. It's becoming a bit boring.
but you know you don’t have to watch it in one sitting when it is released at once. trust me nobody checks it, you can watch just two episodes per week.
0 0
Replying to I Know You Know • Feb 14, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
I disagree with a lot of comments here that say Yeong took Gyu Ho for granted, I interpreted it as he felt like…
💯
1 0
Replying to Aki • Jan 29, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Wdym?
in main cast ther is only one woman and obviously she is “just” nurse, but all men are in higher positions in the hospital the women in this drama can be only servant or maybe doctor of gynaecologist
1 5
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 29, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
where are women?
2 12
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jan 28, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
You know, I've said a lot of shit about this series due to certain characters and the way the plot was going and…
I like that kind of scenes don’t get me wrong, but this one was so ridiculous I wanted laugh so hard
14 2
On Our Youth: After Story • Jan 26, 2025
Title Our Youth: After Story
I love the hole series, but this ep 11 (watched as combined two episodes in one) is a masterpiece, a different level. seriously, the dynamic between them and chemistry is skyrocketing also addressing the core issues about lack of queer’s rights and discrimination which is extremely rare portrayed in BLs.
12 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 21, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I am a little bit confused about this pro-life bullshit if it is propagated by any Christian organisation than IVF procedure shouldn’t be condemned? I am from Europe and here church is absolutely against IVF.
15 0
Replying to 13420676 • Jan 21, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
It just my personal opinion not any hate I think lmh doing these type drama only for money and another movie orv…
that might be a case, but imagine being so rich and still so greedy for more. probably this A list actors are worth millions of dollars/euros/pounds and don’t even care to deliver proper, decent job.
1 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 20, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
subplot about ticket lottery is so ridiculous and boring, but weird pro-life agenda just killed me 💀
24 0
Replying to Gabe • Jan 19, 2025
Title Two Some Boys
oop they recast Kim Bit halfway through the show
does anyone know what happened? what behind “personal circumstances”? any hint? I hope it’s not because hate in SM for actors casting in BL
1 1
On Park Sung Hoon • Dec 31, 2024
Person Park Sung Hoon
does anyone can tell me what’s going on I thought the mess is about him played trans in squid game, but assume it is about something else. please elaborate
0 2
Replying to meep808 • Dec 14, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
This just became my new favorite K-BL with The Eight Sense and Semantic Error, the holy trinity
watch love in the big city
7 0
On Hit the Spot • Dec 8, 2024
Title Hit the Spot
any similar recommendations please?🙏
3 0
On Mouse • Dec 6, 2024
Title Mouse
O Bong I is the most annoying character ever.
3 0
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Oct 6, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
do you know what I can find full OST?
4 0
Replying to ilhkne • Oct 6, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Writing was mid… not enough rom or com. Didn’t feel the chemistry between the leads which is a shame because…
💯
3 0
Replying to Bubbles • Oct 6, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
Spice up our Extraordinary you?I really liked this spin off!Love that there where so many reference to different…
can you tell what other references were?
0 0
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Oct 4, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
this is so bad that it’s actually good. I am obsessed 😭
10 0
