Celebrity Replying to Zeetokki • 2 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Insane visuals wasted on this messy plot
nobody cares
2 1
Replying to almond pot • 2 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
There was a similar story in LTNS, ML was cheating emotionally and FL cheated physically. After that I realized…
that was a good drama, The argument in the room is a visual and acting masterpiece 😍
0 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 3 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Okay guys, just to lighten the mood, I’m gonna say something controversial 😂 Maybe it’s actually a good thing they kissed, because there was chemistry between them and I was even rooting for them. But after that, it just felt like such an anticlimax, and now I’m kinda icy towards SML 😭
10 0
Replying to Char • 3 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I am so, so sick of seeing the same old and boring comments about simps in this comments section. The summary…
💯
6 0
Replying to Learner • 3 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
We are questioning the morality of people who are defending the cheating. No one likes a character who kills innocent…
I don’t think that someone would defend a cheater, a real life is a different story, but here it is a part of the plot, that fl made a mistake and we will see it the will be any consequences or redemption for her, like in real life some are forgiven for cheating because the reasons. I see the problem here that this drama tries to be more mature and complex and audience wants simpler stories more like fairytales without thinking that maybe there is something between black and white.
9 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 3 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
omg people chill it’s fictional, are you crying about killing people and how immoral that is under thriller dramas ?
10 5
Replying to Eeevo • 9 days ago
Title Merry Berry Love
Hmm.. I don't trust this screenwriter
so average
3 1
Replying to Nox • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
In my country (Brazil) there was a book fair recently, the biggest in Latin America. A six foot, bully type guy…
it’s called a fantasy, women are allowed to fantasise about darker things and things that they wouldn’t experience, because it is in their heads in control environment it doesn’t mean they want to experience that to happen in their life. that’s why we have a dramas to fantasies about things that wouldn’t happen to us or even we don’t want to happen.
4 2
On A Love Other than Yours • 16 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Guys, no matter what you think about the controversies in the plot, you have to admit that it’s a fresh idea in the K-drama world.
12 11
On A Love Other than Yours • 16 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
some how I want leads to be together and also I want Mido be with SML guuush😭 so far sfl is a little bit annoying
4 1
Replying to alilearthling • 17 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Idk why, ML and SFL, both character wise and their weird work relationship seems boring to me. SML seems more…
literally my thoughts 💯
1 0
On Dream to You • Sep 6, 2026
Title Dream to You
i saw some shorts on yt and chemistry is chemistring, but that low rating and that comments 😭guys is that bad ?
6 2
On Affinity • Jun 28, 2026
Title Affinity
where I can find full soundtrack please? 🙏
1 1
Replying to Elisasheva • Jun 14, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
This is just so professionaly shot and every scene is deliberate, I couldn't breath half of this episode... Literally.…
you described exactly what I am thinking about this bl and what I am looking for in bl dramas, DOES ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND SOMETHING SIMILAR?
0 3
On LOVE.exe • Jun 5, 2026
Title LOVE.exe
a good chemistry
1 0
On The First Frost • Jun 1, 2026
Title The First Frost
could you please recommend similar dramas with a little of angst, mature fl and can be a little bit spicy 🙏
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 6, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
what a inteligent romcom, rare gem in kdramaland it treats audiences not like half brain morons, I’m gonna miss you Yumi 😭
11 0
Replying to Naksu • Apr 28, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
so Yumi is 39 and SR is 29 it’s 10 years gap xD ooookeeeey 괜찮아
do they say exactly her age in drama? I thought there’s maybe around 5 years difference.
2 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 25, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I love her short hair it’s so fresh and against beauty standards and I’m here for it 💅
11 0
Replying to back again • Feb 21, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
ugh, another drama ruined by an idol who simply cannot act! clearly the makers of this show only focused on building…
I don’t think she is so bad actress, but I agree with you that this drama might be bland. nowadays there is no more bold production only tasteless for masses.
5 1
