Celebrity
Replying to No Gain, No Love • Sep 30, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Replying to deleted comment
are you aware that not only “whores” have unplanned pregnancy?
13 1
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Sep 21, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
could you recommend any dramas with such a great chemistry and spice scenes like this?
0 4
Replying to moonchild • Sep 4, 2024
Person Kim Young Dae
he's not the greatest, but generally not worse than Cha Eun Woo (he was good in the darker dramas, to be fair)…
I don’t know who can by worse than Rowoon 😭
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 4, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
finally kdrama with funny comedy part and not cringe
22 1
Replying to Aramintai • Sep 4, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
33 and 26 in the drama
how you know it was never mentioned, am I right?
1 2
Replying to Moliye • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
it is not good as “because it’s my first life” unfortunately 😭
also, the dialogues were so mature sometimes philosophical about life and love, here I feel like conversation are meaningless and silly.
1 1
Replying to Moliye • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
also “snowdrop”
girls’ dorm
0 1
Replying to DOUSHKA • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Ok y’all convinced me to watch this. What’s up with all these comments saying “kdrama being a kdrama……
it is not good as “because it’s my first life” unfortunately 😭
2 3
Replying to mrdramatic • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I can't stand people like Seung Hyo. Instead of communicating their issues/feelings they get standoffish and just…
exactly I said it earlier it completely lack of communication and they said they comfortable with each other and they are friends like forever and can’t say about they concerns, but actually with it wouldn’t be a plot, but still frustrating
0 0
Replying to fairytale • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
im so interested in the FL as someone whos going through the same situation atm but i honestly cant get myself…
same ☹️ and I was so excited for this drama and I still hope for some sparkling, but it’s not coming 😭
2 2
Replying to BigDaddy • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
and now the same story begins like many K-dramas: just when something good is about to happen between the two…
eh it’s a little boring unfortunately
3 0
Replying to beep90 • Sep 1, 2024
Title Love Next Door
did someone catch the reference to 'something in the rain' in episode 5 lool
also “snowdrop”
0 4
Replying to thesuperiortaste • Sep 1, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
it’s actually really good, this is better than love next door
💯 agree
7 0
Replying to Wynwyn555 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Saying watching others do it on screen isn‘t normal is the most problematic you can do in this age.
I can watching you if you want me to 😘
0 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
wynwyn555 I am the only one who can protect you from porn consumers! we should be together! it is a true love you can’t deny it! don’t fight it! let this feeling be free!
1 0
Replying to vadersmissus • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
And this is how you share an opinion about the NSFW scenes without abusing anyone else. Good job @Tee (although…
oppa why you left me on read?! 😭
1 0
Replying to Tee • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I am deading. Your revenge is epic!! Giving them back a taste of their own medicine. You are not nice. I have…
don’t be jealous! I can do these things only with you, my honey
1 0
Replying to vadersmissus • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
And this is how you share an opinion about the NSFW scenes without abusing anyone else. Good job @Tee (although…
babe c’mon have rest, lay down with me 🥵
0 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I see Koreans are also not happy with this trash. Nice! The world will be a place if more people don’t keep…
wynwyn555 is that you?
12 0
Replying to Wynwyn555 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
How will we know who thinks the former or clicked LIKE causeI called them A P*rn addict? You should have seperated…
babe don’t worry I am only one who understands you. a porn consumer is not in the room with us right now, don’t be scared darling
1 0
