Celebrity
Replying to Footnoted • Jan 25, 2026
Article Cha Eun Woo under investigation for tax evasion
Wow its only on this site where comments are more balanced and rational. Literally everywhere else people are…
Well said. I live in Europe, and I will always defend taxes. Thanks to them, we can have a more equal society, free education and healthcare, and equal chances to climb the wealth ladder. And it’s always the ultra-rich who try to avoid paying taxes — which is disgusting.
6 0
On Me and Thee • Dec 29, 2025
Title Me and Thee
is chemistry good? any spicy scenes?
0 2
On Song Hyun Ju • Dec 7, 2025
Person Song Hyun Ju
girl I love your work!
0 0
On LOVE.exe • Dec 7, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
I love it! what a entertainment! definitely my sense of humour! ❤️
2 0
Replying to LOVE.exe • Nov 30, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
Replying to deleted comment
hit the spot
0 0
On As You Stood By • Nov 20, 2025
Title As You Stood By
The first five episodes are decent, with a great pace and nice camera work, but after that it becomes a parody of itself. I’m so tired of cartoonish villains in k-dramas, and this one has the most ridiculous and annoying one that comes completely out of the blue.
2 0
Replying to Moliye • Nov 20, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
nobody cares if you are watching or not
I don’t talk to homophobes 💅
4 2
Replying to Ginarusdi • Nov 19, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
any LGBT things in here? if yes, I wouldn't watch it
nobody cares if you are watching or not
8 5
On Chicken Nugget • Nov 18, 2025
Title Chicken Nugget
I have no idea what I just watched. Whatever the writer is on, I want half of it.
9 0
Replying to Moliye • Nov 17, 2025
Title Secret Love Affair
really? 😭
thanks for replying, would you say there is a chemistry between actors?
0 1
On Lovely Runner • Nov 13, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
I’m wondering why writer always portrays their female characters not intelligent and completely brainless. It’s another drama where I see the same thing — why are they so misogynistic? Trust me, there’s definitely space for smart women in the K-drama world.
30 1
On Lovely Runner • Nov 11, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
why do I prefer more second male lead? 😭
9 0
On Physical: Asia • Nov 4, 2025
Title Physical: Asia
James noooo 😭
9 0
Replying to Shay • Nov 2, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
how are the two series related?
it’s based on the same book.
1 0
On Werner du Plessis • Nov 1, 2025
Person Werner du Plessis
dude you created a masterpiece, where are you now? 😭
9 0
Replying to Rtimus_13 • Nov 1, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
noo
It’s based on a book. In the movie, the friendship between the main lead and his female friend is highlighted, while in the series this topic appears mainly in the first two episodes. The rest of the show focuses more on the main character’s relationship.
0 1
Replying to Lily Alice • Nov 1, 2025
Article Ok Taec Yeon announces marriage with handwritten letter
Replying to deleted comment
grow up
14 0
Replying to Moliye • Oct 30, 2025
Title Physical: Asia
As a European, I’m disgusted by Australia’s behavior — they act like savages. However, I have to give credit…
I just hope the final challenge won’t focus too much on strength just to disadvantage Australia. Regardless of that, it already feels a bit unfair that they’re even in this show, since physical endurance can vary so much between race.
5 0
On Physical: Asia • Oct 30, 2025
Title Physical: Asia
As a European, I’m disgusted by Australia’s behavior — they act like savages. However, I have to give credit to Asians for being able to show class and respect in sports, unlike some others.
23 1
On Never Ending Story • Oct 30, 2025
Title Never Ending Story
they remain me the cast from “you make me dance”
1 0
