Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022

Friends

On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
I thought this cdrama will not have those stupid male character who are unnecessary obsessed with FL . But here we go again. Cdrama's are really obsessed with obsessive male characters who will go at extreme length , thinking they are right and have all rights to get the female.
5 2
Replying to twinty • May 19, 2026
Is there only one ep tomorrow?
isnt it express releasing on 21st?
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 18, 2026
do we know in which episode the Chen Xuan Qing will tell ML abt the past? I am loving the episodes I do not want any breakups
2 2
Replying to PlatyManatee • May 18, 2026
Actually now that I’m thinking about it, I wonder why they cut that leaked scene from Pursuit of Jade, I’m…
yes I agree, It was stupid decision as the clip was already everywhere
1 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • May 16, 2026
The position of Prime Minister is appointed by the Monarch/King. I suppose if there is no monarchy, then the PM…
i see , it makes sense thanks for explanation
0 0
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
I dont understand why Min Jeongwoo is opposing end of Monarchy , isnt it good for him as well
3 2
On A Splendid Match • May 16, 2026
Question - Read somewhere comment that the GJZ first love Chen Xuan Qing was Chen Yan Yuan son in the novel. So in that case how much is the age diff in the novel between the leads.
1 4
Replying to sunshine_sweetie • May 13, 2026
OMG... Never expected ML kiss FL....💋😍😘🫶❤️ (Before marriage) 👉👈She's totally bold going…
as per trailer another kiss coming in tmr's episode
5 1
Replying to Liz Mathew • May 13, 2026
I was typing this when I saw your comments....so thought of replyin to your comments..I finished ep 18 and Fu…
Yes , I catchup on all episodes till now , the drama is quite interesting. Feels like in the end ML will kill his own mentor for the peace of the nation.
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2026
Ok so ep 18 we got all the answers. Now I wonder if Ji ling became real villan and will die in the end. Or he is just manipulating Jiu Ying and will be good one in the end
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 9, 2026
Ok so is he real Chi Wen? The one in the memories Shiguang saw the face was different.
Who is he really ? Is he the evil Jiu Ying?
2 1
Replying to zizi1234 • Mar 23, 2026
I LOVE YOU for sharing this information! Oh my, I have a massive headache, guess have to call in a sick day :D
you will be disapointed ,the subs are bad
0 1