Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022

Friends

On Mobius • Sep 21, 2025
Title Mobius
so in the end loop started again , of course as Mo Yuanzhi didnt had the modified dose. But A Qi also realised the loop restarted.
... I dont wanna more of S2 with same story but new story will be fun.
4 0
Replying to bunny • Sep 21, 2025
this is kinda dragging 😞
watched 10 episodes , and I am still waiting :(
1 3
On Mobius • Sep 20, 2025
Title Mobius
Watched 10 episodes , this is my theory :

Jiang Yu Wen is another loop traveller, thats how he saved himself from fire and how his wife became rich in US and thats how loop started in 2016.

Mo Yuan Zhi is doing illegal experiment which killed people , thats the secret of lab.
An lan friend is his first experiment.

But the question is if Jiang Yu Wen is really squid why he waited so many years to kill Mo Yuanzhi.
5 1
Replying to GG724 • Sep 20, 2025
Title Mobius
It's filmed in Hong Kong, a few actors are from HK in this drama. They speak Mandarin and Cantonese but mainly…
I see thanks
0 0
Replying to alicemia • Sep 19, 2025
Title Mobius
in this drama they are speaking mandarin and cantonese that is why you hear slightly two dif languages, and even…
I see thanks for the explanation
0 0
On Mobius • Sep 19, 2025
Title Mobius
Although I dont understand Chinese languages , But after watching so many C-Drama, I feel that sometime in between the language they are speaking is different from what I hear normally in other dramas. The accent is different in between. On Netflix it say Mandarin but dont know if feels different
2 9
On Tempest • Sep 12, 2025
Title Tempest
Watched all 3 episodes , I am hooked. But the wait and suspense...
6 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 11, 2025
Don’t think so, the focus is on kinship and friendship, and ML’s growth.
I see , thanks
0 0
On Love, Take Two • Sep 9, 2025
Really a good drama. Loved the mother and daughter relationship and story here.
Really teach that life is short live to fullest , fulfil all your wishes.
Heartfelt, good and really worth watching
5 0
Replying to Into_cdrama • Aug 14, 2025
Why all episodes are out and why theres so many parts for episode 36
those parts are BTS
1 1
Replying to Cjjj • Aug 13, 2025
Maybe it's not that misundertanding. He is just angry for being deceived and angry more with himself
Oh noo, I hope it clears fast, I don’t wanna see them fight each other… only love for our leads
1 0
Replying to Kate • Aug 13, 2025
The wait for tmr's ep is the worstttt
IKR , I am holding up until it reaches 24,25 episodes as I can’t take 2 episodes per day anymore.. Its a torture
5 1
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Aug 13, 2025
I think you will like him in Follow Your Heart. Plays similar to here but with more comedy and flair. He also…
ok will check it out thanks
1 0