Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022

Friends

Replying to Shangguan Qian • Aug 13, 2025
He was great in- My journey to you(that was where i saw him first- he was exceptionally great here)After that…
thanks will check out
0 0
Replying to Ximena • Aug 13, 2025
Episode 30 Preview ... (open the spoiler at your own risk)
really big spoiler
1 1
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • Aug 13, 2025
The underwater kiss is coming soon, that is all I will say :)
Oooooo, is it Ep20? In preview it shows she is falling in water during the fight
0 1
Replying to LilaS • Aug 12, 2025
This is from Novel:He Yan : "I like the moon. The moon does not know"Xiao Jue (Epilogue) :"She did…
omgg , I wish they show this in drama
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 12, 2025
Based on the latest trailers from IQIYI for ep 27-36, the Haiya people has been experimented on and failed, XBM’s…
ohh thats quite good story, lets see how it goes. I just hope all are alive in the end.
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 11, 2025
Yes it's sus. Yesha ppl want the truth to be out of not? Yes they need maybe through Beiming alone
ep26
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 11, 2025
Yes it's sus. Yesha ppl want the truth to be out of not? Yes they need maybe through Beiming alone
in trailer of todays episode
0 3
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 10, 2025
lol why poison again, other than unnecessary poison plot , the drama is good. At first place why writer need to poison XBM with deadly poison and get that Old bug to miraculously cure it and then die by lightening lol... I hope this poison maniac can end and we can only focus on Yesha with our group including ZKY
5 7
Replying to taliax • Aug 7, 2025
He’s gonna know that she’s the childhood friend and general
childhood friend , they didnt show in the drama? I am at episode 2 , Did I missed something?
0 2
Replying to mike770 • Aug 4, 2025
who is yesha behind the mask
thats the biggest mystery of the drama , if that is known then we dont need to the drama
1 0
Replying to arpar • Aug 3, 2025
I bet like, all the characters think he wants to arrest ML and like hate him, I bet when they reunite he's gonna…
In the trailer there is scene of them
0 0
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 2, 2025
watched 1st five episodes , it was good so far , not sure whats the fuss about in the comment section. I realised that you should not rely on the comments here and decide yourself to watch or not , otherwise may miss a good drama. Even episode 1 and 2 were ok ...
9 9
Replying to 14025340 • Jul 31, 2025
Does it have interesting twists? Just want to know because it is 31 episodes and seems to be exact same of Marry…
Yes its same of Marry My Husband only bit few pieces of changes like their profession. Most of the plot was same.
0 0