Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2022

Friends

Replying to Jimmysea • Jan 10, 2026
No?!?? ITS A STRAIGHT DRAMA AS YOU CAN SEE THE POSTER
someone in discussion shared the novel link
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
so far loving this drama, , the chemistry is good. Sometime it reminds me of My boss drama of him. But I find this one more better. it feels like they will start dating early , then will fight with the enemies together
3 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Finally finished the drama and overall it was really good drama...
our main couple did amazing job...
A good drama for romance lover , with bit of business part and best part is there are seconds leads but no drama like obsessive 2nd leads we see in other cdrama...
I really liked the part that there were no things like rong rong playing like some games to get the Zhuangxu , they were there and left peacefully...
So its a good drama and definitely a watch...
lovely main couple , supporting each other
supporting family
nothing overdramatic
I will really miss this drama
3 0
Replying to Skz16 • Jan 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I was surprised that doctor's knew how to treat vertigo, I thought usually physios did that.
its BPPV and yes doctors know this
2 0
Replying to Ling Wu • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul Spoiler
I also saw the ending only. I think this is more likely open ending as XY came back to their first meet and the…
yeah till yesterday drama was good but seeing ending I am bit hesitate to start , as I dont like sad or open endings
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Ga Xi on Jan 9th. Republican yearning romance
added to my list thanks :)
1 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 6, 2026
all episodes released and I just saw the ending and I wanna know thoughts of everyone watching here , before I continue watching all episodes released today
1 9
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
two dramas ending soon, this one and unclouded soul :(
Only Glory is left , and I dont see any new upcoming shows , so sad :(
2 4
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 5, 2026
I dont like scenes of pian pian anymore , just keep on skipping. The demon valley is enough. When they will be releasing all the episodes?
3 2
On Shine on Me • Jan 1, 2026
Title Shine on Me
the wait is killing , they will be official tomorrow finally ,, but the actual dating romance is from ep 25.... just drop all the episodes...
10 0
Replying to repamekala • Jan 1, 2026
Title Glory
It's totally df. He's got equal screentime to the FL and he's playing a gray, scheming character for a change.…
thanks , let me start watching it... Finally a diff type of role he is playing
1 0
On Glory • Dec 31, 2025
Title Glory
I am watching Neo's the unclouded soul , thinking should I wait for this to end or I can start watching? Does he have good screen time or its more about the female leads.
1 6
On Fight for Love • Nov 28, 2025
It was a good overall watch , light hearted , not too much evil drama , all good people in the end , no so obsessive 2nd male lead , like doing crazy things. Good story flow, not sure why have such low rating but do watch it and not skip it.

One thing which I didn't understand was , why need to have like 7 brothers , they could have just 1 or 2 , anyway except lead everyone had to die. So that was unnecessary
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Nov 25, 2025
This was a really a great watch , especially the chemistry between the leads was soooo good. Before this I watched fated hearts , that drama was also good but I couldnt connect with the chemistry.
and why obsessive second lead again , not sure why cdrama have obsession with obsessive male leads.
11 1
Replying to Simone • Oct 5, 2025
Guys, totally unrelated stuff... But i gotta ask this...Is kisskh down?Like what happened with dramacool. Ovh…
seems like browser issue , Its not working for me on Chrome suddenly , but working on safari , so try using different browser.
0 0