Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to L9lunaQ6 • Oct 24, 2025
So far the drama is really good 😊 and interesting. But I personally feel that the fl acting should improve…
she was tryin to get close to the ml by acting weak and harmless, as you watch more, you'll see her strong character slip out even while she is pretending
8 0
Replying to MIURA • Oct 21, 2025
MY is also lucky to get the world's greenest flag husband whose beauty is unparalleled. Even after lying, he still…
Ofc there's no denying that hmh is crazy handsome, I've already had a little breakdown when I saw the white haired Zhao yuan zhou in FOF. Here I got so invested in how he looks at MY that I started losing my mind over MY
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 21, 2025
I just finished watching ep 26 for the third time.... thankfully it's mostly mingzai and little sl that I had to ff
3 0
Replying to FictionGirlie • Oct 21, 2025
The way they say each other's names so sweet😊
And the hmm after the name calling???? Never moving on!!
1 0
Replying to MIURA • Oct 21, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds Spoiler
MY is also lucky to get the world's greenest flag husband whose beauty is unparalleled. Even after lying, he still…
He understands her to the point he just gives her the gmd so nonchalantly xD, cus he knows she'll never ask. Theyre IT Couple mannn. My parents 😖😖😖
2 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 21, 2025
At this rate my brain won't make it when this series ends cus it's literally just going ming yi ming yi non stop hsiajjsjkaioakznndkdkd
3 2
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 21, 2025
Omggg ming yiiiiii my girl is gorgeous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how can someone be this beautiful 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 gawd give me words to describe her plsss on top of this, she's clever, a brave warrior and forges weapon????? Gurl ik ur fiction but I'm ready to manifest you at this point ( don't mind me just lost my mind over ming yi, jbz you lucky mf)
3 0
Replying to D1N40001 • Aug 25, 2025
I need to put this drama on hold.1 episode isnt enough rn, but I cant stand not watching it.
Like literally there's shadow love and moonlit reunion going on but I cant not watch this 😭😭
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 21, 2025
Pls cfy and wyl are soooo good at playing their characters it's so delish 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌 I didn't know I needed this but now I'm devouring every ep hahaha. The characters and their dynamics ate and the actors delivered!!!

Even if the show goes downhill, id still watch it cus they're too good!
10 0
Replying to suirennaa • Aug 10, 2025
kinda tired of explaining at this point, there are multiple discussions below on the character design + i get…
Girl elaine zhong would be so perfect!!!!!!!!! when will i ever see her doing roles like these..................
0 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 5, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
whats sad this i can see that jcy and hwf will be an even more menace to the society (power couple uti mode) once theyre actually together yk.................this pacing is just totally robbing us of that
4 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jul 5, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
At this point, it’s no longer about a simple misunderstanding, the hairpin incident has long lost its weight.…
exactly!!! I mustve worded better, its just jcy treated her more as equal in part 1, but now bro's going back. Girl goes through hell and back for anyone she considers her ppl, her biz, her country etc she even goes beyond a mile for people who might have harmed her, which is one of the reasons jcy fell for her. Even if this guy, chooses to distance himself from her, the old jcy would know that mudan would jump in fire regardless. Hes scared to think through. And the pace at which its going, i dont think it going to get resolved soon. Yea im afraid that the clarity is going to come in last few mins of the series.
2 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 5, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
The misunderstanding trope dragging too long is OOC for both the characters and an insult to the understanding and the chemistry they forged from the part 1. I honestly love angst, but this is just badly written. I'd still watch it for the characters but not for the romance.... Id rather rewatch part1 for that lol...
5 2