Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to angie • Apr 23, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
exactly! they didn’t break up because of some stupid misunderstanding but rather they completely understand…
yes!! on top of that, she also knows that yx is struggling with being the hunt dog. She immediately refutes when shaoyao blames him. Though she understands his position, she wants yx to free himself too.
4 0
Replying to KiaraLe • Apr 16, 2024
have you see " I miss you" 2024 movie she played different character (kind of dark but not a bad character) &…
I just saw the movie poster!! Shes playing a dark character??/// Im excited already!! Also TJC and ZJY in the same frame???!! damn!!
0 0
Replying to Naizaa • Apr 16, 2024
what a wholesome comment,agree to bits.. as far i as i saw,she never played weak fragile characters,her characters…
Thank you!! I like how she differentiates all the character despite them being very similar. Sometimes actors get stuck on the strong character trait for multiple dramas, they unintentionally/ intentionally end up doing it the same way. But this one has figured it out haha. Only half of this drama has aired and I already want her next one lol. She has me on chokehold keke.
1 0
Replying to Loving Soul • Apr 16, 2024
I really hope, she gets popular in Chinese entertainment industry so that we can see more of her work in the future.…
Lp is that one drama that hits u harder in a rewatch. Every time u see a new perspective. Or a detail. Thats why i was able to notice a lot abt zhuyuns character this rewatch.
She not just has figured out the right amount in acting (not over dramatic or cringey, which already is a huge plus), she also finds a nice balance while portraying her characters. She brings the character to life but doesn't overshadow others. This makes the story to come through to the viewers. She shines by making the story and the character shine. A talent indeed.
0 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 16, 2024
Slightly off topic, but idk where to share this. So im here!
I just ended up watching zjy's other dramas in the meanwhile. I like to think that mu wan qing (fall in love) and zhuyun (L&P) are hua zhis reincarnations in the republican and modern eras haha. The three characters are strong willed, smart , witty and saves ml's asses multiple times(main requirement lol). Though zhuyun is slightly different. she had the chance to grow up without seeing the harsh realities which influences her decision at times (after all, innocence is a main trait for the being the princess ) and restricted in what she wants to do. While hz, wq are optimistic problem solvers, its cus theyve been dealt with harsh hands in life, zy is a optimistic cus she has seen a lot of good growing up and hadn't seen the unfairness of the world yet. So she abhors unfairness. She starts changing after she meets ml, unlike the other two, who were already strong when they met ml. And that difference is really well played by zjy. When i was watching wan qing in fall in love, i kept getting reminded of hz. But while watchinf l&p, it felt like a whole new person. I actually rewatched lp cus i couldnt believe hz was played by the same actress in lp. Though the difference in characters (hz and zy) are not that drastic, its astonishing how zjy could make it feel like its two different people and not get stuck in acting the same way. Zjy, like lyx has caught my interest and im eager to see their future works. I hope, in one of them, they play besties or anti heros T T. I just want them to work together again T T. Anyways. If u made it till here, thanx for reading!
TL;DR: Discussing few characters played by ZJY and how amazing she acts.
6 6
Replying to minimini • Apr 13, 2024
When I first started watching it, I didn’t really like, thought of dropping it. The sole reason being her mom,…
i was thinking of dropping it cus of the mum too (in ep 4/5)......maybe ill try again..
0 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
The way they were romanticizing the scene where they were eating in the restaurant had me going "no...................no the last supper T T....................."
8 0
Replying to Nekomamushi • Apr 12, 2024
yess!!! SHE DA QWEEN. MJTY and Parallel world aired at the same time and i couldnt accept its the same actress…
IKR!!! The duality T T
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Apr 11, 2024
Shaoyao acting is really terrific. I almost didn't recognize you Shangguan Qian!!!
Exactly!!! Its the Lu Yu Xiao effect!!! MjTY and Parrallel world aired at the same time and I didnt recognize that xiao he was also played by sgq actress for like 12 episodes in T T. After i noticed, i questioned every ep if it was the same actress cus the duality was jaw splitting T T. Watching that duality at the same time kinda trained me , so, now i recognize her instantly lol.
3 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Apr 11, 2024
Yup…they are the worst in the novel. Only the 4th mrs is decent, trusted and helpful when it comes yo handling…
Not going down that route just made this ten times more watchable. I am glad the scriptwriters changed it
2 1