Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to LiuWu • Apr 11, 2024
Lu Yuxiao has RANGE and nuance and I need companies to start casting her in lead roles stat.
yess!!! SHE DA QWEEN. MJTY and Parallel world aired at the same time and i couldnt accept its the same actress who played in both the drama. Its not just acting. Its the way she carries that character. She BECOMES that Character and makes them come alive on screen. If shangguan jing, xiao he and shao yao are in the same room, id totally believe those are different people and not just the same person playing different characters. Shes an excellent actress and seeing her duality at the same time was astonishing. I Look forward to her career. Girl always delivers!!
4 2
Replying to Nekomamushi • Apr 10, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
@Megumi!!
The writers were consistent and went "u only carried out ur task " route!!! Good for us HAHA
0 0
Replying to Moise • Apr 9, 2024
Shall I start watching? Is it worth? I try to get over the Legend of Shen Li!
It going good so far. Fl is clever, calm and empathetic, communicates and solve problems. Its a family, business and mystery mix drama. A completely different setting from shen li. So if u wanna watch a good drama go for it! But if u r expecting something similar to shen li, then maybe not.
4 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 9, 2024
While looking at shaoyao scenes, my heart cant handle her adorableness !!!!!!!!!! I keep telling myself its the same actress who played shangguan qian. Its not like i am experiencing this duality for the first time lol. At that time mjty and pw were airing at the same time and it took me ages to accept its the same actress playing sgq and xiao he T T.........Girl is too good .......lyx becomes her character
6 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 8, 2024
I am actually glad i gave this a try. Never knew abt this before. Just started watching randomly and was pleasantly surprised!!! A hidden gem for me haha. Its nice to experience this when im used to waiting ages for a drama to air (if it ever does end up airing T T)
12 2
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 8, 2024
I agreed with you. She has a very rational mind, so even she eventually finds out who he is, I believe she will…
YASSS!! Our lovable no nonsense girl!!!!
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 8, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
I agreed with you. She has a very rational mind, so even she eventually finds out who he is, I believe she will…
yup. girl always sees everything for what it actually is. Usually when dramas /writers execute this trait it ends up being mean/ cold/ aloof character. But here we can see that it does affect her deeply but she moves fast on to the solutions. Shes becoming my fav character!!
1 2
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 8, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
Usually when they find out the ml's secret identity, they dont communicate/ stay mad for atleast 2 episodes, but it lasted barely 2 mins in this drama 🤣🤣 Reason why i like this one. Fl is always for communication. Ik she doesn't know hes the "head of the bureau" and carried out all the tasks behind mask. I wonder how long she'll avoid him when she finds that out. Girl will prolly just go " he was just carrying out his task " lol
15 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 6, 2024
mil called hae in agaa....it means baby right??? RIGHT????🥹🥺
I need more of mil and hae in ahhhhhhhhh
14 0
Replying to DramaXLover • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Furong grew up. He will go to help. That's my boy!!
furong and his sister's character development were a surprise for me ! I thought they would be one of those annoying characters haha
4 0
Replying to Nekomamushi • Apr 2, 2024
Title Immortality Spoiler
the way they did it on April 2 ........................they have no mercy T TT T T T T T T T
atleast cus of that i checked here to see how many of us were fooled and saw the comments hit 100k??????????
/ damn we slow burn yearning for the release T T........hope it doesnt end up in mcd T T
3 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 2, 2024
Title Immortality
Kisskh admin's I want credit for literally copying my April Fool's Joke!!! 🤣🤣🤣
the way they did it on April 2 ........................they have no mercy T TT T T T T T T T
4 3