Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: Namkanda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2021
Replying to ShouldIOrShouldINot • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
The villains having the flashbacks and music? hahahha The audacity to be sad like she didn't burn him earlier.
exactly!!! and that song was for the leads damn it......
1 0
Replying to Eldest Young Miss • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
Is anyone else new to the FL actress but became an instant fan? I keep looking up her interviews!
she kinda hooked me into cdramas in the story of the yanxi palace. After that this is her most successful role yet
5 0
On The Double • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
sometimes the cinematography, music and body language at certain times makes me feel like im playing a 1st person game lol.
5 0
On The Double • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
She literally climbed xh like a tree lmao. It reminded me of rapunzels jump in tangled
10 1
On The Double • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
the lighting in the cave scenes made the scenes sensual and mesmerizing. First time im actually seeing things in dark scenes and not just increasing the brightness 10x. Other dramas take notes pls!!
12 0
Replying to CKT Resident • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
Can you guys recommend me some upcoming dramas of 2024 that is yet to be released, and could be as amazing as…
story of the pearl girl. This one might come next year, but trailer is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
I really like how despite Duke Su showing signs of falling for her, he still retains his commanding personality.…
exactly!!!!! its a perfect balance!! At times xff has to jump through hoops to get him to do something and at times a lil "xiao heng" freezes him up (doesn't mean he'll do it but our girl gets a chance to try again anyways 🤣)
9 1
On The Double • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
XH's reaction when xff kept flower in his head AHHHHHHHH
loser mode activated 🤣
3 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
Flower girl got express package before any of us viewers too 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
Also I hope that toad of a magistrate dies in the worst possible way
i want him to live castrated with no limbs intact
7 2
Replying to lilili • Jun 8, 2024
I agree that the writing for Atypical Family is dramatically better than Lovely Runner. I enjoyed LR but it was…
"with glue and a prayer" rofl🤣🤣🤣🤣
7 0
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 17, 2024
The real reason which captivated everyone's hearts single handedly will come at the end of ep2 😭😭
okay u made me try watchin it again
1 1
Replying to moon j • May 17, 2024
In order to gather evidence there needs to be an investigation. That's what fan xian was asking for to the emperor.…
yes thats how it normally happens. I am just quite surprised that fan xian still trusts the emperor. I thought he started to be cautious since the chen ping ping incident. except his family nd his friends, i didnt think he'd trust anyone after that. Especially the royal family. I thought he'd change his approach, but seems like hes still the same self or plotting something else. Maybe itll take sometime to know whether hes actually trusting the emperor or using him as well.
1 1
Replying to Suzy • May 17, 2024
Even I had the same doubt, but @Da Man Si mentioned in my comment below, the emperor already know this when FX…
That is there. We never know with these two 🤣
0 0
Replying to Anoif • May 17, 2024
Haha, I thought so too. But I also felt it was very FX… just like how he just straight up ask people he has…
yup he is straight forward.....but being rash without evidence is stretching a bit tfar. Maybe time to watch season 1 again. I dont remember how he used to deal with it b4
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • May 17, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
FX is still to rash and too bold.
i thought hes done away with the rashness cus of the chen ping ping incident. My bad lol
1 0
Replying to Windchime • May 16, 2024
I can't stop looking at Fan Xian's wig, it's so smooth and thick without coming across as fake. I wish my hair…
they finally gave him a good wig lol
0 0