News
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 9, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
4 0
Replying to Deeyouth • May 8, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
But why do Jungkook got you awake at 4am? 😁
190811 is self explanatory 🤣🤣
1 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 1, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
damn cmd is precious. I could never survive after ep 20 lol. That was like the tipping pt for me. What the eff was "i like shanghai, but i like you more" about???????????? then proceeds to tell him shes leaving for yrs on the day she leaves 🤦♀️
4 2
Replying to Kay1401 • May 1, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
On ep 16 and just wow i love the chemistry and love between the two leads. Very realistic as neither of them are…
Meet yourself. Kinda slow for first few eps but definitely worth it. Li xian (cmd actor) plays ml there as well. Similar outline to the story (ml rural guy, fl city girl, hard to choose career/love etc but here it gets resolved fast compared to wlis)
0 0
On Our Times • Apr 29, 2024
Title Our Times
no news of season 2 yet??? T T
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Was I only the one who had trouble accessing MDL today? Site was down..... for anyone else too?
yup it was down for me as well
5 2
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 29, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
leave it to wxx to call out zj's bs. A real bestie indeed
9 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 28, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
seems like its getting raw in the next eps
5 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
each and evry scene of zj and cmd is just pure cinema 🤌🏻.......i rewatched their last 10 mins of ep 12 twice haha
9 1
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
im loving all the female friendships here...across generations zj,wxx; zj ma and aunt wu, and the two grannies...
6 0
Replying to romcomqueen • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
lol it’s even funnier when you think about how she went from Chen Maidong as her first love to that guy 😂💀…
ikr!! absolute fcking narc
0 0
Replying to romcomqueen • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
lol it’s even funnier when you think about how she went from Chen Maidong as her first love to that guy 😂💀…
like niao niao shld worry abt whatever manipulation/ gaslighting this jitong guy mustve done
0 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
kinda hard indeed... this is a plot hole for me. but whatever. hope we don’t see him again
like make it make sense T T
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Apr 27, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
OMG! I thought I was the only one. Usually, I skip intros because they spoil a lot but with this drama I want…
i do too! except if the song is good like in lbfad
1 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I can never skip the intro T T lovin the humming and visual. It depicts the dramas vibe immaculately. A mix of feel good, unspoken sadness, moving on, chasing what once was lost etc. A soundtrack of life of resilient people, who go through life fiercely what come may.
6 2
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I tend to watch shows on 2x speed. But this one im watching on 1x cus the cinematography is so impactful...
4 0
On Will Love in Spring • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring Spoiler
kinda hard to imagine a character like zhuang jie with an absolute narc like ji tong for 3 years. Anyways..good riddance!
8 10
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 26, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I want a sequel following A jian and A yuan T T
3 0
Replying to Diren • Apr 26, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
For me, no one beats Li Tongguang's haristyle from the drama A Journey to Love. But I agree that Gu Yanxi has…
yes!! ltg's curls were off the roof!!
0 0
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Apr 25, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
F***!!I can't believe I watched eps 6-7-8 so fast. I was supposed to take it slow.Now I gotta wait almost 3 days…
its...just too tempting ...planning to watch first, regret later T T
1 0
