Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2021
On Me and Who • Nov 22, 2025
Title Me and Who Spoiler
The fakeout is killing me. Tommy better be the actual culprit or there is EVEN LESS that makes his character more interesting than a blank piece if paper istg.
I know we all know it's not actually him but I need hope! He is so uninteresting it's wild.
0 0
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Nov 22, 2025
Title Me and Who
who doesn't check if they have a COVID or a pregnancy test 😭😭😭😭😭😭 can men get pregnant in this…
How did he even have a covid test so quickly at hand when covid wasn't a thing? That's what I'm wondering
1 1
On The Wicked Game • Nov 16, 2025
I don't get Risas plans. She does stuff with the most out wide effect possible and just... Hopes it works out in her favour? She never calculates anything.
I thought she would be like an actual mastermind that pulls strings behind the scene, but she never does. And even when she gets opportunities she never tries to further her position like networking or anything. It's frustrating.
Even if Chet and Pheem are dead her dad would never appoint her as an heir.

It's sadly pathetic, living your life in the shadows to impress your sexist dad who doesn't care about you and never will. But that's the life she chose
11 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 15, 2025
Also love seeing Johan's apartment again. Did he gift it to Pheem while he was on a business trip with North?
3 0
On Me and Who • Nov 14, 2025
Title Me and Who
Not the kids hat being two completely different directions in a scene that went on for almost two minutes. Like... Guys do you know you can do reshoots?
That killed me, that was so funny
4 1
Replying to Nimmerland • Nov 10, 2025
Title Me and Who
Depends.If you enjoy lighthearted romance comedy, slow burn and strangers to lovers with one falling hard and…
I hope you'll love it! And even if you don't- also fine. Maybe Bigs and Parks next project then! :D
0 1
Replying to Twinkdestroyer • Nov 10, 2025
Title Me and Who
guyzz should i start the series???so far couldn't find any comment convincing...help me out here
Depends.
If you enjoy lighthearted romance comedy, slow burn and strangers to lovers with one falling hard and deep and the other slow and steady then I would highly recommend it. Bonus if wealth gap romance is your thing too.

If you prefer a heavy and dramatic love story with a lot of overly complex and morally grey characters then this drama is not for you.
2 3
Replying to Gaia • Nov 8, 2025
Title Me and Who Spoiler
I thought the same thing, also because Apo said he didn't put any peach in the drink...
That's what I was thinking! It has to be Yi but that's so... Crazy. What if he needed an ambulance because he poured too much peach-liquid? And Suriya doesn't even remotely care. It's almost sad 🤔
1 0
On Me and Who • Nov 7, 2025
Title Me and Who Spoiler
I don't really know what to make of Yi as a character. If he actually did instigate an aggressive allergic reaction to frame Phopthorn... That would be wild. He could have legitimately died or gotten a heart attack if the meds would have arrived a minute later.

Almost killing yourself to get a chance with your Ex from years ago who doesn't want you anymore? Psycho behaviour
15 2
On Magic Lover • Nov 7, 2025
Title Magic Lover
So WETV just updated their Instagram with an official Poster and the Hashtag #wetvalwaysmore2026 so I think it's safe to say it's coming next year
12 0
Replying to MeyVee • Nov 4, 2025
I dont think we gonna get the exact same scene based on the next episode teaser. They pulled the pew pew on each…
I saw and I can't lie. I kinda got upset. The roof top scene is so over the top, I just need it! I'm gonna be sad it's 'only' in the apartment.

I hope they do the slap+kiss scene, it looks so fun and toxic
1 1
On Me and Who • Nov 3, 2025
Title Me and Who
So far I am pretty confused why Tommy is on the poster other than name recognition. We've only seen him once and his character looked very... Run down to say the least. I hope we'll find out why and get some proper brother bonding!

I mean he's supposed to be the older one but still lives at home and is kind of scared of his younger brother. Definitely interesting!
2 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 3, 2025
I NEED THEM TO ALSO POINT THE GUNS DRAMATICALLY ON THE ROOFTOP!
I know it's just from the teaser, but it was so over the top dramatic and wild I need to see it.
6 3
On Me and Who • Oct 27, 2025
Title Me and Who
I would love it if we also got the 'turned version' in the other world with Phopthorns version of Suriya (which was heavily hinted at at the hotel). Just that this time Suriya is overdramatic and Apo realises how ridiculous and spoiled he's been acting. Now that he has to work hard for his money.

I know it won't happen, but in my mind it's so good.
9 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 21, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
Listen I really want Than to have some self respect next episode. No matter what please don't make him fall for Pheems teasing-flirting.

Pheem should work his ass off to even be allowed to touch his arm. Much less breathe in his direction. Like genuinely have him crash out when Than doesn't blindly follow him anymore and he realises he's actually losing him.
Don't have it resolved immediately! Give us some tension!
5 0
Replying to JSCJ • Oct 13, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
Wish this was available internationally
Then I would definitely warn you not to use non official websites like https://kisskh.id/. It's a pirate website, so to warn you to definitely not stream it there I've included the link just in case ^^.
2 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 12, 2025
It's giving Shakespeare play in every single way and I enjoy it so much. It's so... Theatrical and loud and over the top and ten seconds later emotional and deadly tragic.
10 1
Replying to hansel714 • Oct 8, 2025
It's a BL trope.
And at this point way overused, as well as seemingly used to cheapen the rush of closeness between the two main characters.
Which I don't like, so I commented on it.
0 0
Replying to tine • Oct 5, 2025
what is sis plotting?! that intervention of hers caught me off guard
If I was her I would first try and take out Chet because he's a bigger threat to my success. Then work together with Pheem and then take him down eventually too.

Yeah Pheem is good but she could theoretically have all the connections she needs to succeed because Pheem hasn't been in Thailand for ages. She has. I don't know if she's a psycho mastermind but I kinda want her to be ^^
0 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
Why is it so hard to introduce two characters who have never met before and make them bond and grow closer together in the present?! Why do they SO OFTEN HAD TO MEET EACH OTHER IN CHILDHOOD?!
Is it so hard to believe that Pheem despite his childhood trauma starts to trust someone again because Than STARTS to become a safe space in the PRESENT?

No! He ALWAYS has been a safe space for him. That makes their whole relationship so far so much less meaningful in my opinion. It's so dumb!
8 9