Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2021
On The Boy Next World • Dec 17, 2024
Knowing mame I was pretty surprised there was no obvious sexual related trauma (yet).
The trailer looked promising, but I just don't trust mame at all, so I'm conflicted already.
8 4
On My Secret Love • Dec 16, 2024
A very inoffensive, very mild but sweet show.
Not a whole lot of plot, but perfect for an evening where you need something fluffy to watch. The characters have enough chemistry to pull the episodes off.
3 0
Replying to BriBriG4L • Dec 10, 2024
Gurl don't disrespect Unforgotten🌙like that, this series was way worse then that. How dare u 🤣
I apologise! I apologise 🙏!

Unforgotten was the immediate thing that came into my mind when I watched them dance around each other for the third time.
In my defense: the way Kim and Kamol danced around each other while also... Dating? Was SO annoying, it filled me with the same rage I felt here. Just fuck and get it over with! But after the fourth time... Ugh. Or do it like KinnPorsche. Do SOMETHING, ANYTHING, any plot at all. Please! But no, not even a little bit 😭
1 1
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Dec 3, 2024
scheduled car crash is the perfffffect way to put this show
Right?! Like we KNEW what drama was going to happen and the overreactions from everyone involved. But... You still had to watch! Just to see 😂
1 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Dec 2, 2024
I feel like this was truly Unforgotten Nights little sister. Just... So trashy, so weirdly overlight with so many weird angles.
The same thing over and over again, but we were sat every week like an audience to a scheduled car crash! You just had to feel with the overdramatic characters in a way and wanted to find out if he actually did something after the fifth time. And of course the comments every week. Always good.

Would I ever rewatch it? No. Did I still enjoy my stay? Oh yes.
11 5
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 25, 2024
I love how bad the fighting scenes were.
They were the most entertaining thing about this whole episode. Using the exact same punching sound effect for every single hit no matter the area? Hell yeah, that's the kind of bad editing I enjoy. Just because it's so over the top and ridiculous ^^. Also the fake camera shakes and the overly lit room... Just great
0 0
On Wish Me Luck • Nov 24, 2024
Title Wish Me Luck
Seeing Fiat appear in Every You Every Me made me think about this drama and how sad I was that it will probably never happen.
The premise and the actors were so good!
4 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 19, 2024
The choice of music during the kissing scenes was... Well... A brave choice for sure? I don't think any of us would have chosen anything remotely like that ^^
2 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 17, 2024
I'm so on the fence about this series honestly. It's so confusing and repetitive, but at the same time at least stuff happens and it doesn't get overly boring.
I really don't know what to feel, it gives me Unforgotten Night vibes when it was airing-
7 1
On Monster Next Door • Nov 17, 2024
The only thing I have to petty criticise is that we never actually got THE KISS from the trailer in the actual series.
And I really can't understand why, it was so good! So passionate. I even feel like a lot of people noticed this drama was because the kiss ^^
6 1
On Step by Step • Nov 12, 2024
Title Step by Step
I think I would recommend the Uncut version for this drama.
I haven't seen the Cut version myself, but just based off of the ratings you (the new viewer) will probably like the Uncut version more :)
1 0
Replying to marelio • Sep 25, 2024
What's the difference between cut and uncut Version.
This version is 1h and 10 minutes, the cut version 45 minutes. There are added scenes, but also scenes that go on for longer than in the cut version :)
1 0
On Monster Next Door • Sep 22, 2024
I love how God's friends include Diew in everything. They truly adopted an introvert and he is one of them now.
Now I hope we get another meeting with Game and the friends, all together. That would be really sweet.
9 0
Replying to HuntyB • Sep 21, 2024
You know after I watched the scene between her and Diew I had the same exact feeling.....before that I was super…
Me too! I haven't watched episode 8 or 9 yet because of no free time (*sad face*), but I hope we get at least some kind of development. She could be an actually good character and a good addition to Diews friend group if they do it right!
1 1
On Monster Next Door • Sep 9, 2024
I don't know if I want Jane to get told off and never be shown again, or become Diews new female best friend with some proper character development and getting rid of her supposed 'friends'.

She is very, very lonely and visibly longs for companionship and real friendship desperately. I hope they give her some development and make her see her wrongdoings. No more projecting and acting as if being made fun of doesn't hurt and isn't a big deal. Then we could have a good friendship on the go!
7 4
Replying to mermaidhazel • Sep 9, 2024
Title Monster Next Door Spoiler
They are cute for sure. I agree with that. The whole spider incident was hilarious. I loved the bed tickling turned…
In episode 7 they showed a short scene of two of her supposed 'friends' openly making fun of her and her aspirations of being and influencer.
And yet she stayed with them and even went out shopping with them.

It seems to me that they're trying to frame Jane as someone who has a lot of 'friends' publicly, but she doesn't actually has anyone she trusts and who makes her feel comfortable. She views Diew as someone who is 'like her' because he is alone very often. But unlike her he LIKES being on his own. He has a real friend he trusts and he doesn't need more than that.
In opposite to Jane who knows a lot of people but technically has no real friends, yet desperately longs for some kind of companionship.

I don't think she has actual ill intend towards Diew. She simply views him as a lonely guy who secretly wants a lot of friends. But she is projecting her own insecurities and wishes onto him :)
1 1
Replying to SilverMiggie • Sep 5, 2024
The comments here are a riot !! I still don’t know whether to watch this or not .. leaning towards a not 🤣🤣
If you like low key ad soft stories on a small scale with a small amount of characters then I would definitely recommend this. If you are more into grande, fast paced love stories then I would not recommend this :)
3 0
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Aug 24, 2024
The whole series...I think he looks better with dark hair. (The cut is so poofy on top and long and scraggly in…
Honestly I can live with the cut (even though I don't like mullets at all). The worst thing they did to him was the haircolour! I don't know who thought this weird copper/dirty blonde was working well on Park, but they need to take a deep breath and go outside.

It seemed better in episode 5 though. I don't know why they suddenly changed the colour, but I'm anything but complaining
2 1