Oh no! I was just wondering because the plot sounded so similar and the first episode reminded me of the manhwa a lot. I'm definitely looking forward to more, thank you :)
This is another sad case of 'this could be so interesting and fun if the writing didn't suck'. I could see this as a mindless office rom-com drama with great chemistry between the leads, if the dialogue wasn't so... Dull. They got together almost immediately with little pushback from Salin who is literally risking his whole career and reputation. He did say to keep it a secret, but... He didn't seem that worried before, more embarrassed in front of his friends.
And the thing with the supposed age gap was just hilarious, as if it isn't obvious that Mos is younger than Bank. I died.
I do hope we'll actually learn how designing jewelry actually works. What does it mean to design a collection? How does that actually happen? What technical knowledge do you need to be able to design something? Or is creativity enough? But I fear nothing about the anniversary collection will actually matter in the plot later on, which I'm already sad about. It's the most interesting part.
I think its easy , Peem loves sea, waves, water etc. And the red 🌹 reminds him of Phum, their first "nice and…
Yeah the reference was very sweet. I think the boldness and deepness of the red (which can be interpreted as well) against the nuanced blues and whites of the waves as a whole put me off. The roses also seem not fully shaded, but that can also be the lighting.
Art is very subjective though and I definitely don't want anyone to feel any bad type of way because they think the flowers are beautiful. Just my personal opinion~
I get it. I also thought it was not an attractive piece of art. But art to an artist is as much and probably more…
Obviously this is just my personal opinion! I'm very glad it did something for Peem and for a lot of other people (you two as well). Art is very subjective, especially such pieces Peem paints in the series.
It just didn't do anything for me and the roses... I just didn't like it at all, personally
Listen I know nothing about art, I'm not claiming to know anything about art, but those flowers... Gave me the ick as the young people say. Couldn't he have painted a beach with a non fitting colour? It looks so... Off, but not in an 'opposites attract' kinda way they intended.
A very minor detail, but I feel it's so important too
I have to say I like this way more than I probably should.
It is an absolute slow burn series which I love, but I understand that it's not everyone's thing. I personally loved the chemistry between the two mains, the yearning stares and the slow development with more and more moments.
They take the issue of it being a Boss-employee relationship very seriously which I quite like. Jeng is very, very cautious with his moves on Pat and never oversteps or uses their dynamic in any toxic way- sounds like the bare minimum, but we all know 'those' shows.
I would genuinely recommend it to anyone who enjoys slow burn stories with kinda complicated relationships.
It was fine, but... Very rushed as everyone is saying. I wished we would have seen their relationship develop more deeply and they faced everything together.
A beautiful story about lesbian friendships, different generations of lesbian culture and even how hard coming out is, no matter your age or experience. Absolutely recommend!
They had to put the most cliché open ending/past relationship in there didn't they? I wonder if they will actually produce a season 2 one day, or if it was cliffhanger for nothing. Like so, so many bls sadly end on.
I could see this as a mindless office rom-com drama with great chemistry between the leads, if the dialogue wasn't so... Dull.
They got together almost immediately with little pushback from Salin who is literally risking his whole career and reputation. He did say to keep it a secret, but... He didn't seem that worried before, more embarrassed in front of his friends.
And the thing with the supposed age gap was just hilarious, as if it isn't obvious that Mos is younger than Bank. I died.
I do hope we'll actually learn how designing jewelry actually works. What does it mean to design a collection? How does that actually happen? What technical knowledge do you need to be able to design something? Or is creativity enough?
But I fear nothing about the anniversary collection will actually matter in the plot later on, which I'm already sad about. It's the most interesting part.
The roses also seem not fully shaded, but that can also be the lighting.
Art is very subjective though and I definitely don't want anyone to feel any bad type of way because they think the flowers are beautiful. Just my personal opinion~
It just didn't do anything for me and the roses... I just didn't like it at all, personally
Couldn't he have painted a beach with a non fitting colour? It looks so... Off, but not in an 'opposites attract' kinda way they intended.
A very minor detail, but I feel it's so important too
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrrCdM7-_T5FPzaLFSCguFiRbdyvnbEkS
Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3TuCRcFijE
Episode 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpZSopcAuDI
Episode 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5Wmjnfppg
Episode 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkSooCadThg
Episode 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTLttGeUB4I
Episode 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5RwPcQEy4
I haven't seen this drama in a while, but damn I miss their chemistry.
Especially the lighting. Absolutely beautiful
It is an absolute slow burn series which I love, but I understand that it's not everyone's thing. I personally loved the chemistry between the two mains, the yearning stares and the slow development with more and more moments.
They take the issue of it being a Boss-employee relationship very seriously which I quite like. Jeng is very, very cautious with his moves on Pat and never oversteps or uses their dynamic in any toxic way- sounds like the bare minimum, but we all know 'those' shows.
I would genuinely recommend it to anyone who enjoys slow burn stories with kinda complicated relationships.
But it definitely wasn't bad, it's a good watch.
Absolutely recommend!
(official statement from the production studio):
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4dycdos4UE/?igsh=MTVvMnRiMHJubDgzZg==
I wonder if they will actually produce a season 2 one day, or if it was cliffhanger for nothing. Like so, so many bls sadly end on.
Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxGcSQkjVGo
Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsFElX6jXr4&t=4s