Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 16, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Knot • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I am not a fan of the second couple, Nakhin/Ongsa. There is zero chemistry between them and the NC scene was not sexy at all. It was weirdly uncomfortable to watch.

Then there is everyone pushing that green slimy drink onto Phatsa. These people need to learn what the definition of NO means. Even the mom was being super obnoxious begging him to drink that slop. Then they were surprised that he wanted to throw up.

I am a big fan of Boat and Oat, but after 6 episodes, this is getting tiring and frustrating to watch. Nothing is really happening to move the story forward.
11 2
Replying to gloomyanimal • Jul 26, 2026
Are they going to generate whole episode with ai in season 2?
It was all of 3 minutes using AI in all of season one (it was 3 minutes that took place over episode 1 and 2 in a flash back scene) and the actors were okay with it, so what's your problem? Get over yourself and get over AI being used in series and movies. If you do not like it, then as they say, do not watch it.
7 1
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 25, 2026
LXF knows what he is doing and will seek revenge. He has to, or else why get us soooooo worked up if not for a very satisfying conclusion. Fingers crossed I am right.
9 1
On Knot • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
Sometimes I do not care about a story line, acting, sets, cinematography or any of the other technical reasons for watching a series. Sometimes I watch solely for the good looking men and Boat is one of the finest looking men in Thailand and for that reason and that reason alone I will tune in each week to watch. Yes, I am that superficial. hahaha
13 0
Replying to woof0123 • Jul 21, 2026
This maybe is going to sound odd idk lol but Okumi's voice is kinda sexy🫠❤️‍🔥.
It is not only kinda sexy, but super sexy. His voice could melt butter!!!
7 1
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Jul 21, 2026
This show is turning out so much better than I thought it would. The actors are great and man-o-man is Kimisawa Yuki handsome! Beautiful smile and his character is charming. The leads are delivering on their chemistry and I am digging the age gap. I hope it can sustain the momentum for 10 episodes.
12 0
Replying to stephanie tyson • Jul 18, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Unfortunately this will be getting a 0/10 from me because of the AI use I’m sorry but if you have any AI in…
In less than a year, you will not watch anything because there will be some AI in everything.
8 1
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 15, 2026
I am hoping there is a time jump to 2025 where Lu Xiao Fan has grown a spine because it is becoming painful to watch him at this point. Episode 4 was a total cringe-fest.
6 1
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 13, 2026
I binged all 6 episodes today and this is the most fun series I have watched in a long time! It is an action series with a ton of plot holes and I for one do not care. It is perfect for a Sunday afternoon. I am ready for the next 4 episodes to come in the next couple of weeks.
15 0
On Learning to Love • Jul 11, 2026
This series was such a great surprise. It was a very easy watch from start to finish and I was captivated the entire time. The rating should definitely be higher.
4 0
Replying to Notawe • Jul 9, 2026
Title Deep In
@etoks21 As always you make me laugh. You do have a way with words. I also agree with you, so I must be exhibiting…
I prefer Whiny Weirdo and Toxic Asshole, it has a better flow. hahaha

However will we go on living? (hand to forehead, Scarlet O'Hara voice) "I can't think about that right now... I'll think about that tomorrow"

lol lol lol
2 1
Replying to etoks21 • Jul 8, 2026
Title Deep In
Episode 1:Zhen is scary skinny.He looks like he pulled himself out of a Manga.That long neck is amazing, but I…
@etoks21 As always you make me laugh. You do have a way with words. I also agree with you, so I must be exhibiting (as papajrus put it) disgusting behavior as well. At least I am in good company.
2 3
On Knot • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
I liked episode 1 and I appreciated the special after the show where they explained more about the Omegaverse/ABO.
4 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jul 2, 2026
Part 2 was better than part one. The sun from Another Star was great. Beside the Sky was not good and Lately, It's Winter Season was okay. It is hard to rate this altogether because one series is bringing down my rating by a lot. I gave it a 6 out of 10 in total which is much better than my overall rating of Fourever You part 1.
2 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 27, 2026
In a sea of angsty bl series, this show is an easy, relaxing, comfortable watch. I like the show because the cast is easy on the eyes, it has made me laugh a few times, it is heartwarming at times and it does not make me have to think or try to figure out what the director is thinking, decipher symbolism or make me dread what might happen next or creep me out in any way. Sometimes, it is nice to kick back with a cup of coffee, put my feet up and chill with actors (Tay, New, Mond, Kapook) who feel like old friends and just enjoy a very cute series on a Saturday morning.
10 0