News
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Nov 8, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
The acting in this series is brilliant. The soundtrack was one of the best I have ever heard in a bl. The series itself is also very good. It is a show not to be missed.
16 0
On Khemjira • Nov 5, 2025
Title Khemjira
This was entertaining from beginning to end. I laughed, cried and swooned through it all. I highly recommend this series and I am someone that does not like horror because I do not like being scared and for me this was not scary at all. So for all the other scaredy-cats out there, take a chance on this series, you will not be sorry you did.
11 1
On Revamp the Undead Story • Oct 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Overall it was not that good and a waste of some very (Boun, Aun, Barcode, Dunk, the Twins, Kapook and Mark) talented people. If Prem could act and actually kiss without clenching his lips I might feel some chemistry between the leads. I am not a fan of the Boun/Prem pairing other than in Until We Meet Again. It's time to sink the ship.
19 4
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 23, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Excellent series! Watch it! It's a 10 from me.
7 0
On Rearrange • Oct 13, 2025
Title Rearrange
This story had a ton of plot holes, but who cares? Not me. I enjoyed it for what it was. I liked all the couples and I enjoyed their different backgrounds and dynamics with their parents. This was a story about how even the smallest choices can make a difference in our lives. This was a sweet, heartfelt series and I honestly loved it. On a side note, Win's dad deserves to be BL father of the year! He is the best BL dad (from start to finish) I have ever seen in a series.
5 1
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 9, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
This is how you make a simple vampire bl love story. I'm a fan! I loved it!
8 0
On Rearrange • Oct 9, 2025
Title Rearrange
Seriously, more people need to be watching this series. It is really good and deserves higher than a 7.7 rating.
6 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 7, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
The leads definitely have chemistry. I also think maybe there is more to Han Dong Ha then he is letting on, like maybe he is part mythical creature too. Maybe it was the way he said "you are making things difficult for me" to that drunk guy. I could be way off base, but I think there might be a twist coming in this story. I am liking this series more than I thought I would. It is really good even if the episodes are short.
6 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 6, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Lee Chae Min kept me captivated (his acting and looks stole the show) and I liked the story. It was a fast, easy watch.
23 1
Replying to Mochani • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
you will not notice the age gaps - i think in the show she's 27 he's 28
Thank you!
2 0
Replying to Precious • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
The age gap doesn't affect anything here and not noticeable 😇 also yes she's older in the story or maybe the…
Thank you for the reply!
2 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I want to start watching this show, but I am worried that their real life 10 year age difference (she is 35 and he is 25) will be a distraction or do they write the age difference into the story?
1 6
On My Stubborn Special Episode • Sep 28, 2025
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
When you have this much chemistry, who needs a plot. Whew!!!!
10 0
Replying to lovepatr • Sep 27, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I personally think after Ciize, Mark does the fight scenes the "best"Others look goofy
Mark is killing it in this series, he is that good!!! He needs to play more grey-area characters in the future.
4 0
On My Stubborn Special Episode • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
Man, the chemistry these two have could burn down a whole forest, they are on fire! I am unsure what the special episode story is about and frankly I do not care. Whew!
17 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Sep 13, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
This was not very good and either the actors refused to be intimate or the director has no understanding of passion/intimacy. Also, what is up with years upon years of trauma being resolved in less than 5 minutes for each of the lead characters. This lackluster of a series might have been so-so/okay 10 or 15 years ago, but for 2025 this was not good.
4 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 10, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
So far I am liking this show a lot and I am glad Mark finally got a part he can (pardon the pun) sink his teeth into and show off his acting chops.
15 8
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Zhang Zhe Xu's face alone deserves a 10, the man is a living work of art. The show was a heartbreaking, beautiful series that moved to a final, inevitable and yet satisfying conclusion. All the actors breathed life into their characters and I honestly loved every episode. I will miss this show.
9 0
On The Proper Way to Write Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
I really liked this show. It was an easy, fast watch and the last episode was a bit of a surprise (I had to go back to make sure I was seeing it right) on who was on top, but I must say, that was a hot scene and a great decision by the writer! I liked the leads and both actors had chemistry and played their parts well. It is a very simple, sweet story and I would watch it again just to see that dazzling smile of the lead character Natsua again, he is very easy on the eyes.
10 1
On Kill to Love • Sep 1, 2025
Title Kill to Love
WoW! This show is epic!
4 0

1