News
Replying to SHIVER • Jul 13, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
How do we feel about Alan now???
I still love Alan and at least he is making the show more interesting. I find it hard to believe that they are going to wrap all this up in the next 2 episodes. I've a feeling we are in for a cliffhanger leading to a 3rd and final season.
0 7
Replying to Notawe • Jul 12, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
You said everything I was thinking and saved me from making a post of my own. Thank you. 100% agree.
I have been hated too many times to count on MDL and then they send me a friend request. I'm like, what's happening here. I do not friend anyone. I come here to read the comments, make comments when the mood strikes and find shows I want to watch. Again, thanks for posting what I was thinking. Have a great day.
2 1
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Jul 12, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
As I've been hate watching this for some time now, I must say that it got progressively worse as soon as Willy…
You said everything I was thinking and saved me from making a post of my own. Thank you. 100% agree.
6 11
On Memoir of Rati • Jul 12, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
My only complaint of this show is Kui and Jam, they are super obnoxious and I swear if I was Kui, I'd knock Jam on her ass the minute she hit me the first time. It is not funny watching someone hit someone else all the time. I fast forward them now.
4 3
On Reset • Jul 11, 2025
Title Reset
I cannot get enough of these 2 and this drama. It is very good and single boring minute.
10 0
Replying to Aries21 • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Next Prince
exactly my point 💯
marelio, that NC scenes was not hot. It was boring. There was no passion/heat. It was perfectly staged and choreographed without any real emotion. Also, what was up with that "good boy" comment. Ewww
17 0
On The Next Prince • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Honestly I do not know where to begin on how badly this show is turning out. I feel no real connection between the leads, they have no chemistry. I would love to see Net and JJ have more story, along with Jimmy and Ohm. This show has become a yawn fest.
34 2
Replying to Notawe • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Personally I think Peace will kill his father in the end or Aim will come back from the dead and kill Peace's…
Yeah, you are correct. My theory about Peace killing his dad or Aim is not possible at this point.
0 0
Replying to Notawe • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Personally I think Peace will kill his father in the end or Aim will come back from the dead and kill Peace's…
I just finished watching episode 10 and it could be Peace finds a way to eliminate the adopted brothers and Joe finds out that his son actually saved him and he has a redemption arc. I find it implausible this guy can have a redemption arc, but in BL's anything is possible. hahaha
0 0
Replying to Notawe • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Personally I think Peace will kill his father in the end or Aim will come back from the dead and kill Peace's…
The bodies were burned beyond recognition so they could of been switched before burning. Who knows what is what in this series and it is just my hypothetical guess. All I know, is that Joe needs to go down along with his adopted 2 sons. I will always root for a happy ending.
1 3
Replying to Rahab75 • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Am I the only one suspecting Peace might die to sacrifice himself for Bangkok Boys?
Personally I think Peace will kill his father in the end or Aim will come back from the dead and kill Peace's dad.
1 5
On My Stand-In • Jun 10, 2025
Title My Stand-In
This is my second time watching this series and I have to say it holds up even better the second time around. It is not your typical fluffy BL and while one of the male leads is toxic while the other is naive and an optimist, this show works and their chemistry is insanely good. I highly recommend this series for anyone that is wanting something more edgy/darker with good acting and a not so typical BL story line. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
6 1
Replying to Notawe • Jun 7, 2025
Title Reset
What is TGCF?
Thank you for the reply and the recommendations. I appreciate you!
3 1
Replying to donghee • Jun 6, 2025
Title Reset
I love the dynamic between Armin and Thada 🫶 I think it reminds me of TGCF in some ways – a character devoted…
What is TGCF?
1 6
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • May 31, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I love the actors, but not this show. Definitely overrated.
11 0
On Undercover High School • May 29, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Very entertaining series!
4 0
Replying to MaetineeMadness • May 23, 2025
Title Break Up Service
Oversize clothes are in fashion rn and the female lead is already really thin so everything looks big on her.…
Please do not tell me what I am "complaining" about, instead tell me why you liked it. You asked for my reason and I gave it not to be lectured in return by you. Have a nice day, I am done conversing with you and hearing your justifications for gun violence.
0 1
Replying to Meridiem • May 23, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
What a mess! It´s not that I liked it before but today's ep was the last straw... Now, I'm a prisoner, now, I'm…
100 percent agree with you on this!
1 0
Replying to MaetineeMadness • May 23, 2025
Title Break Up Service
Oversize clothes are in fashion rn and the female lead is already really thin so everything looks big on her.…
too over the top for me with the fake robbery and with guns. That is not funny or cute. The FL is insane if she is going to pay them or ever agreed to such a sham. They all need to sue that other company and make sure none of them ever work again!!! How is holding a gun to someone funny? How is sacrificing yourself to be killed for the person you love funny/cute? Anyway, I am hoping episode 8 redeems itself. I would recommend for anyone to skip episode 7, it was bad.
0 3
On Break Up Service • May 22, 2025
Title Break Up Service
What is up with the female leads job interview clothes. Who would hire someone in clothes that are 5 times too big. That jacket looks like she borrowed it from her dad, it is awful! This show was cute through the 6th episode, but the 7th episode is going downhill.
10 5

1