News
On Pluto • Jan 4, 2025
Title Pluto
Once Oom woke up from the coma this series went downhill fast. What was one of GMMTV's best series at the start dissolved into forced tropes and a rushed ending. Great start and middle, but the last 2 episodes were not good and only set up for forced drama and unnecessary angst and the inevitable time jump to give most everyone a happy ending (including dad's change of heart). The only reason it is still one of the better Thai GL series out there, is because there are not that many to compare it to. The acting was good, the music though was atrocious and too loud for a lot of the dramatic scenes and if they had chosen a different direction instead of relying on ridiculous tropes at the end, this could of been great. There is no denying that Film and Namtan have great chemistry and I do hope in the next series they do together it has a better ending.
7 0
On Pluto • Dec 30, 2024
Title Pluto
Nothing says I love you more than giving your sister an ultimatum. I am sorry Oom, but May is not responsible for your new husband drinking and then getting behind the wheel to drive off his emotions because you said yes to marrying the guy even though you and Paul both knew you were in love with someone else. This show was sooooo good right up to episode 11 where it had to throw in some BS excuse to break everyone up. Ai should have said "f-you to Oom. I worked my butt off so you could get an education, I let grandma walk all over me and took the blame for everything while she poured her love onto you...boohoo, you say you love May, but you are the one who tricked May and sent me to break up with her not telling me the whole truth. " Then do not even get me started on the grandmother finally saying she is sorry while still coddling Oom in her arms. I swear this show was sooooo good, but lost its way once May woke up from her coma with a soap-opera amnesia plot trope. I am just waiting now for a time jump trope because the writers cannot come up with anything better and then the happily ever after tied up in a neat bow. Seriously, episode 11 really drove this series down.
6 1
Replying to Stacey25 • Dec 30, 2024
Title Pluto
I can't help feel bad for oom it has got to be crazy the woman you are in love with is in love with your identical…
Agreed about the grandmother. I have not liked her the entire series because of the obvious way she favored one sister over the other. She is super annoying.
3 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 29, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Totally unexpected in how powerful and good this show was. The acting was amazing from the entire cast. From beginning to the very end it had me enthralled.
8 0
On Fourever You • Dec 27, 2024
Title Fourever You
Just give me more of Arthit/Ngern shirtless and I will ignore everything that is not right in this series. Arthit is hot! I think Arthit should stand shirtless in the background in every scene Hill/Ter are in to make their scenes bearable! Who knew he looked like that under his shirt! Merry Christmas to me! Wowzer!!
13 1
On Our Youth • Dec 25, 2024
Title Our Youth
Excellent show! Definitely one of the best for 2024.
13 0
On Pluto • Dec 22, 2024
Title Pluto
I love the series, but what is supposed to be background music is so bad and so loud that it distracts from the series at times.
0 4
On Love in the Air • Dec 21, 2024
Title Love in the Air
I am not a fan of Noeul (his acting is weak) and because of that I found the first couple and their story line ridiculous and not believable that a guy like Boss/Payu would be interested in Noeul/Rain. Sex scenes are all fine and good, but if that is all the first couple is giving us (and no real plot of why Boss would like Noeul) than I might as well watch porn with two random good looking guys going at it. Thank goodness for Fort, he saved this show.
6 0
Replying to lisalisasmiles • Dec 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
I thought Hill/Ter story was finishing soon but it's still going n I really don't feel their chemistry. Johan…
I agree with you 100%. I personally cannot stand Ter with his inflated lips and exaggerated facial expressions.
11 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Dec 15, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
WoW! Force/Book were on fire this episode! Whew!
9 0
On Your Sky • Dec 15, 2024
Title Your Sky
I like this series. The plot is not original, but the actors have a lot of chemistry and they are sweet. For some reason, even though we have seen this type of plot before, it is working in this series and Oh (Mike the actor) is giving us some angst. His character and his friends are not very likable. I will be curious to see if they go down and finally go away!
8 0
On Fourever You • Dec 12, 2024
Title Fourever You
I can not stand Ter or maybe it is the actor Earth, either way, for the love of God, get the guy some acting lessons before having him star in another series. I fast forward every time he appears. The character and the way the actor portrays him is super annoying with those facial expressions and giant lip filler!!! Total distraction.
16 3
On Monster Next Door • Dec 12, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
I really liked this show. It was an easy, sweet watch that centered on the main couples and it did not have a lot of unnecessary drama. It was super fluffy!!!
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Dec 8, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
For the love of God, stop pinching cheeks in BL's. It is super cringe inducing!!!!!!
5 0
Replying to Silje • Dec 5, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Hmm I have just watched 1st ep and it was so irrational and I feel like badly written? I'm not talking about comedy…
Beware saying anything bad/negative about this show. The fans will roast you alive. I personally thought this show was completely over-hyped, overrated and not that good. It went downhill super fast in the second half and they never fleshed out the second couple (Tatoo and Aran) and the main couple (Jack/Joker) had less time onscreen together then the 3rd couple (Save and Hope) Who actually had a better story then the other couples. The writers never got it together to have a cohesive story, it was all over the place in what it wanted to be and frankly I think the second half was a complete mess, but who knows you may love it because apparently a lot of people have said they did in the comment section.
11 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Nov 28, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I am in ep 7 and no romance or nc scene between main lead. Wtf is going on? Is it worthy to forward or should…
The series went downhill fast and no NC/kiss scene can save it. This show is really disappointing. Do not listen to the rabid fans of Yin/War, this show is not good.
13 1
On Peaceful Property • Nov 28, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
This is the best non BL GMMTV series. It was such a fun binge!!! I love it!!!!
25 0
On Our Youth • Nov 28, 2024
Title Our Youth
This show is excellent. I only hope it can sustain the intense and beautiful story for 11 episodes.
13 0
Replying to aplrbn • Nov 27, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Blegh, I can understand wanting to see more BL series with mature/darker plots, I want the same. But at what point…
100% agree with you!
3 0
On Doom at Your Service • Nov 24, 2024
Title Doom at Your Service
6/10 for me because the last few episodes dragged and honestly I am not a fan of the lackluster ending.
3 1

1