News
On Study Group • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
What a ride. This series was incredibly entertaining. I gave it a 10.
2 0
On Love Is a Poison • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love Is a Poison
This was a very entertaining series and I would love for a second season to happen. The leads have great chemistry and it would be fun to see them working on more cases together.
9 0
On Check in Hanyang • Feb 9, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
Kim Ji Eun in my opinion was miscast as the lead. She never once came across as a man and I am surprised that she fooled anyone into believing it for all her years growing up. I did enjoy the plot line in the beginning when they were competing with the other teams to gain a spot at Yongcheonru but the romance itself fell flat and the chemistry was not there between the leads. I am a big fan of Bae In Hyuk so I stuck with it, but there are better gender bender series out there where the female lead does a much better job at being a boy/man. On a side note, what was up with that final scene after the credits?
2 1
On Love Scout • Feb 8, 2025
Title Love Scout
This show is excellent. I had to rewind and watch them coming out of the elevator twice. The chemistry between the leads is off the charts and the acting from every character is really good. If I could higher than a 10 I would.
14 5
On Check in Hanyang • Jan 26, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang
I love this show, but the female lead Kim Ji Eun never for a minute fooled me into thinking she was a boy. She is a good actress and I have nothing against her, but I feel a different actress could have played the part better and more believable as a boy. I think she is miscast for the part. I started watching this show for Bae In Hyuk and I will finish it because of him and his exceptional visuals. Yes, I am that shallow.
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 26, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Arm has become super obnoxious in this series. I mean, can the guy go out for a drink and not get drunk. I think he has a serious drinking problem and it is not cute or funny. Gun needs to take control of his life and make his own decisions and not wait for a guy who has a ton of emotional baggage to say "I love you or I am ready for a relationship." What is up with Yotha not knowing if he is ready for a relationship or not and then every night going down to sleep in Gun's bed and giving Gun the bracelet. Talk about mixed signals. I mean there is being scared of being hurt and then there is scared of being hurt to the degree of needing therapy to get over it and that is what Yotha needs. He needs therapy. Gun, needs to set some boundaries as well. I am sure they will wrap this story line up with a big rainbow ribbon and a happy ending, but seriously, this push/pull, passive/aggressive behavior is not healthy. I am looking forward to the next story line of Fai/Wine hoping it is healthier than this current one. Aou and Boom stole the show (again). I swear they have more chemistry in the few minutes they have in each episode then all the leads put together. These guys deserve their own show!!! They kill it in every series they are in and do not hold back.
9 2
On The Heart Killers • Jan 22, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I am really impressed by whoever is in charge of the music for this series. The song choices and the background music is 100 percent right on the mark for this show. Well done to whoever was in charge of music! Great choices!
10 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jan 20, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Too, too funny. I LOVED this episode!!! The line: "Why are you buried vertically like this?" had me laughing hard!
12 1
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Season 2 is okay, but the charm/heart of the original is missing. The bad guys/evil spirits are more like super villains and the actress Kim Hi Eo Ra had such an annoying scream in so many scenes I had to fast forward when she was on. It also became boring with all the fight scenes that really led nowhere. The comedy relied on bathroom humor (farts, smells, poop) that made me cringe and did not make me laugh. 5/10 from me.
3 0
Replying to mmimi_ah • Jan 16, 2025
Title Fourever You
This show don't deserve the rating yall gave it. Its a 6.8 for me and that's me being generous cuz I've willfully…
mmimi_ah I agree with you!
0 0
On The Heart Killers • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I like this show and I am a fan of both First/Khaotung and Joong/Dunk. I think both couples have amazing chemistry in this show and their other shows. I hope each couple has another series coming out this year and they all have very long careers.
16 1
Replying to BOOSunshine • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
if this series depended on dunk alone, i'd have given up a long time ago he's the worst actor on gmmtv
CarolalvaFranc...Seriously, Dunk is the worst? Have you seen Earth in Fourever You? Gads, that is the worst acting so far in a series this year or last year. Dunk is Oscar winning compared to Earth and Dunk is a lot more likable, charming and charismatic. I like Dunk and Joong together I will be watching them in another series if they make one when it airs. On the other hand, I would never watch another Pond/Earth pairing.
5 1
On My Sweetheart Jom • Jan 12, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
Saint in a new BL?!?!?! If I am dreaming, don't wake me up!!!! I am excited for this series!!!
6 0
Replying to JungBrutalGutaussehend • Jan 11, 2025
Title Fourever You
I do understand you but sometimes its not the actors fault for how they act out characters. The script and director…
JungBrutalGutaussehend, I did not ever say I do not like naive characters. I don't mind naive (sweet) characters. What I do mind is a 30 year old guy who has been in real life relationships with other men acting like an immature junior high school boy and making cringe worthy, facial expressions. Earth's acting is deplorable and I do blame the casting director and the series director who told this guy he can act and pull off this part, because Earth cannot do either. He is miscast in this role. Earth was okay in Until We Meet Again, but honestly it was Boun/Prem who stole that show. Give Earth a real adult role to play and lets see if he can pull that off, because passing for a school age (high school/college) student anymore is just not cutting it.
2 1
Replying to Tlhalefo_ • Jan 9, 2025
Title Fourever You
💀💀💀who hurt you????I know we exist in a world with freedom of speech but so much negativity about a character…
I was being kind. lol Have a nice day!
2 0
On Fourever You • Jan 9, 2025
Title Fourever You
I love Johan and North, but Earth ruined the series in every scene he was in. This guy needs to stay away from acting or get some lessons before he is cast again in a series. He facial expressions alone are enough for me to fast forward all his scenes. Plus the guy is like nearing 30 and has been in relationships in real life. Watching him play some naive, college, adult-child takes the ick/cringe factor to the nth degree. I do not mind watching naive characters, but from him it looks more like some weird infantile fetish. His character portrayal of Ter is super creepy and just weird. The show definitely needs more shirtless Arthit. I could put up with Ter's scenes if Arthit was shirtless in all of them. lol lol lol
11 7
Replying to jjajangmyeon • Jan 9, 2025
Title Reset
OMG IKR he does best in gritty emotional roles than fluffy tropey roles
I would not mind him in a fluffy series as long as Earth is not his co-star. Earth ruined Fourever You to the point where I have to fast forward every scene he is in. I blame the casting director for choosing the wrong person to star opposite Pond.
7 3
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • Jan 9, 2025
Title Reset
Reminds me of Marry My Husband K-Drama.I love this.
Exactly what I was thinking!
1 0
On Reset • Jan 9, 2025
Title Reset
Thank goodness Pond is doing a show that looks to match his acting talents. I am excited for this series after watching the pilot.
14 5
On See Your Love • Jan 8, 2025
Title See Your Love
I was completely blown away with how much I loved this show! I went in with no expectations and came away loving it!!! Oh, and watch through all the credits on the last episode for two additional scenes.
7 0

1