News
On Something's Not Right • May 10, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
I think I would have liked this show a lot more if I had binge watched it in one sitting rather than waiting week after week. The cast was good in chemistry, looks and acting, but waiting week after week made it drag.
8 1
On When the Stars Gossip • May 4, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I liked it
4 0
On Something's Not Right • May 2, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
Do Ba U and Jang Ha Min at this point are just plain mean to Ji Hun. It is hard to watch this show anymore. 6 painful episodes is enough. Ji Hun does not deserve the treatment he is receiving and at this point, this show is beyond frustrating. I would tell anyone who is planning to watch this, watch episode one and then skip to 8 and forget the rest. At this point I wish I had done that.
17 0
On Impression of Youth • Apr 20, 2025
Title Impression of Youth
I liked this series. Did I like the second couple more, yes, but overall I think all the mains did a good job and each couple had a lot of chemistry,
4 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 6, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Perth/Santa, Junior/Mark and Aou/Boom saved this show. The more I see Force/Book, the less I am a fan of Book. I would have given a higher rating if they had been the 4th side couple and not the lead and put Aou/Boom as one of the 3 lead couples. Something was just very off with Force/Book, like they were just reading off a script and called in their performances. Overall I really liked the Perth/Santa and Junior/Mark stories and of course Aou/Boom brought their A-Game to their scenes. I just would have liked to have seen more Aou/Boom scenes.
7 9
Replying to Woahh • Apr 6, 2025
Title Us
you do realise this is based off a novel not an original script, people like you say they want things and then…
Instead of generalizing "people like me" or calling someone an embarrassment, maybe you can just give your opinion on the show without the insults. Have a great day Tiiinnnaa.
2 0
On Us • Apr 5, 2025
Title Us
Nope, this show fell apart about the 7th or 8th episode. Also, what was the point of giving grandma cancer and killing her off? Such a boring story line just to separate the leads for a bit and have filler scenes that were useless and added nothing to the plot. Why couldn't they all move into a big house together and grandma could of cooked for everyone and taken care of everyone, she would have loved that, but instead they killed her off and for what? Seriously, bad choices by the writers. Also what happened to the that 3rd daughter fathered by the dad that Kawi was giving money to all this time? Yes, the story in my opinion fell apart completely. The side characters kept me to the end because the main couple became insufferably boring and insipid. Hopefully GMMTV does the next GL better and gives the leads some personality, passion and smoldering chemistry.
10 3
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Mar 24, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
I will miss this series!! I loved it, flaws and all!
3 0
Replying to cold_noodles • Mar 24, 2025
Title Us
it's ok, we know you're single
Not sure what you mean by your comment, but I am pretty sure it was meant as an insult. You have a great day Cold Noodles.
1 0
On Us • Mar 23, 2025
Title Us
The music and the leads whispering voices whenever they are together makes them super boring at this point. I am loving all the other characters though and their story-lines. Also, the university outfit that Pam wears with that long black skirt and those old lady shoes really need to go, it makes her look like she is in her 40's! Why oh why can't the leads talk in their normal speaking voices instead of those fake whispering/soft voices, it is super cringe in my opinion. Also, I cannot believe that doctor told Pam and Bonnie about grandmother without first consulting the grandmother. Even in Thailand giving out personal health information results without the person's consent is illegal.
3 3
On Gelboys • Mar 22, 2025
Title Gelboys
This show exceeded all my expectations. I loved it! It was hip, vibrant and well acted.
5 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 21, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
When I started this series a few days ago I did not expect much, but after binging the first 6 episodes and then watching the last two today, all I can say is WOW! This series was really good!
5 2
On Secret Relationships • Mar 19, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
I cannot believe I binged all 6 episodes and I am left with that cliffhanging ending. I was not expecting this show to be this good. Bring on the final 2!
17 2
Replying to Arthenha • Mar 18, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
This might be an unpopular opinion but I’m seeing some say use the spoiler button but honestly, why would you…
Right on!
5 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Mar 16, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I really like this show, but I could have used less episodes where Arm/Book was drunk. I swear the guy needs to go to AA, he definitely cannot stop at one drink. It is not cute or funny at this point.
2 1
Replying to Annabel • Mar 12, 2025
Title Us
Thank you everyone for giving me so much info previously when I asked about the series 🥰 I'm sorry it was not…
Interesting fact (in my opinion) Bonnie's acting was good up until around episode 6 and now she is talking in a higher whispering voice that makes me cringe because she is acting like she is 12 years old and her facial expressions are weird especially when she purses her lips in almost every scene now. I feel like they are acting now more like mother and daughter (even though they have racy scenes) than girlfriends. It is weird. I have not liked the main characters as much since episode 6 because of little girl act(ing Bonnie is putting on now, but I am invested too far to turn back now that I am on episode 8 and I do love View and Mim and Sing's character (the brother) has me intrigued why he cannot go against his father, like what secret does he have.
0 0
On Gelboys • Mar 10, 2025
Title Gelboys
I am loving this series. The way this series is filmed, the acting, the character development over time is really unique and compelling. I am unsure who to be rooting for in the end. I want them all to be happy with who ever they wind up with or without. Some of these guys have never acted before in a series and they are doing a better job than some seasoned actors in other BL series. Kudo's to the director for doing a great job so far. I look forward to the final 2 episodes and I am already hoping for a season 2.
3 0
On To Be Continued • Mar 7, 2025
Title To Be Continued
This show is very underrated. Yes, a few of the segments the subtitles have to be switched to auto-generated and they are not perfect, but overall the subtitles are on the majority of the series. The leads have a lot of chemistry, there are no toxic characters and the story plays out quickly in the 8 episodes combining both past and present. I found it romantic and entertaining. Give it a try if you are on the fence, it is a fast watch.
5 0
Replying to Annabel • Mar 5, 2025
Title Us
Hello, can someone tell me if Bonnie's acting is better in this series?? That's the main reason I didn't start…
I am loving View and Mim. Bonnie as long as she is not singing, is good. This show cannot really compare to Pluto, because Namtan is the best actress GMMTV has. Us, is entertaining and the chemistry between the leads is good. I say give it a try.
5 0
On Us • Mar 3, 2025
Title Us
I finished watching episode two and so far I really like this series, but please no more singing from Bonnie, she is completely off key like most of GMMTV actors/actresses.
4 3

1