Replying to SceneStealer • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler Just read that the director said she edited the final episode in tears and that it really stays with you.I haven't… I hate that some YT AI clips pictured that LJQ died in the end. Pls tell me that it’s a lie 😢 0 1
Replying to cloud_drama • 6 days ago Person Lee Jung Shin why isn't the drama here?? and where can I watch it? I watched this with IQiyi https://www.iq.com/share-short/29ln0vlsdg0?isShort=1&sh_pltf=4&lang=en_us 0 1
Replying to mei • 9 days ago Title My Queen, My Rules i'm kinda scared because of the new trailer lmao probably it’s like a time-loop drama? 1 0
On Love in Disguise • 13 days ago Title Love in Disguise Amazing! for a moment the poster made me think that this is a BL drama.. 😅 6 0
Lily Alice • 16 days ago Article Top 12 upcoming dramas on every fan's watchlist Hopeless Romantic’s list: Take a charge of my heart & Between Steps 😅 6 1
Replying to Theladytamara • 16 days ago Title Love Never Fails I loved this. I am shocked at the rating. HE? 1 1
On Zuo Yi • 24 days ago Person Zuo Yi Happy birthday, cutiepie! 🎂🎉 Wishing you to have success in your acting career! 🎁 0 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • 25 days ago Title Take Charge of My Heart I love the pairing already! Cant wait! 6 0
On Jung Il Woo • 27 days ago Person Jung Il Woo Happy birthday! Wishing to see more of your works! 0 0
Replying to RomanceLover99 • Sep 4, 2026 Title Moonlight in His Eyes FL: Chu Xia https://baike.baidu.com/en/item/Chu%20Xia/1459467 0 0
Replying to PRIYA NAYEK • Sep 3, 2026 Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Why director had to add a Heroine? Can't they make a drama without including this annoying FLs. It's really boring… Agree with you. That's what I'm trying to say as well but some shallow mind ppl thought that I support BL and disappointed cuz there's a girl included 1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Aug 31, 2026 Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Since it’s not BL, i just wish no romance between Kang Bi-O and Hong Jae In. 1 4
Replying to Zephyrhills • Aug 30, 2026 Article Song Kang and Kim So Hyun reunite in new K-drama Tbh i am not fan of her because i never got enchanted by her acting!! I mean if we see kim yoo jung, then her… you’re voicing out what’s in my mind. THANK YOU! 0 0
On Short Drama X Family • Aug 29, 2026 Title Short Drama X Family so much fun... i love to see all my favorite actors gathered together in here 1 0
https://www.iq.com/share-short/29ln0vlsdg0?isShort=1&sh_pltf=4&lang=en_us
but some shallow mind ppl thought that I support BL and disappointed cuz there's a girl included