Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: CDrama a day keeps the doctor away
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: October 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2012

OlzDive

CDrama a day keeps the doctor away
On Spring Fever • May 30, 2026
Title Spring Fever
Never thought that I would love this drama. Lately, I rarely found korean romcom drama that can made me watch till finish.
Not a bad drama and I’m grateful that I’m able to finish this drama which means this one was enjoyable, good (light) story, engaging, no annoying plot and a happy ending.
2 0
On Suho • May 22, 2026
Person Suho
🎂오빠, 생일 축하해요! 💝
0 0
Replying to JohnHaris • May 5, 2026
But why is the rating so high, though?
Thank you for being a die-hard fans! Luv!
1 1
Replying to leshi • May 5, 2026
does any of u know how to edit and add changes in wikipedia.
if you are the member of wikipedia, there’s a setting button on top of the page that said “edit” otherwise you might try to suggest an edit
0 1
On Kim Chiu • Apr 19, 2026
Person Kim Chiu
Happy birthday! 🎂 My Favorite Actress!
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 16, 2026
Any word on when/if this will be picked up by an international platform like Viki, Netflix, Disney/Hulu? MGTV…
try yt
2 1
Replying to Mooney • Apr 16, 2026
When I saw people saying "skip episodes 15- 19", I expected something terrible.But once I reached those…
interesting. Thanks for giving a heads-up POV
1 0
Replying to 27dramafun • Apr 16, 2026
There are many dramas that have no romance and are really interesting!and romance dramas that are not that interesting!it…
agree
0 0
Replying to makepetteri32 • Apr 16, 2026
Only reason i could imagine is that romance is quite forced.
I’d rather for them to not have any romance
2 3