Celebrity
On Liu Jun • Jul 26, 2026
Person Liu Jun
Aahh.. I remember noww. His face was like Lu Dandong from short drama. That’s why he seemed familiar.. 😅
0 0
On Shadows of Desire • Jul 19, 2026
Title Shadows of Desire
Waiting for Ma Qiu Yuan’s rising 😍
12 1
On Liu Jun • Jul 19, 2026
Person Liu Jun
I thought he was coming from vertical short drama 😅
0 0
On Jang Dong Yoon • Jul 12, 2026
Person Jang Dong Yoon
Happy Birthday 🎂to our favorite actor!🎊
0 0
On Kim Hee Chul • Jul 10, 2026
Person Kim Hee Chul
오빠, 생일 축하해요! 🎂 사랑해요.🎁
0 0
On Zhang Jing Yi • Jul 10, 2026
Person Zhang Jing Yi
Happy Birthday 🎂 to my favorite actress! 🎊
1 0
On Chae Soo Bin • Jul 10, 2026
Person Chae Soo Bin
Happy Birthday 🎂 to my favorite actress! 🎊
1 0
On Mun Ka Young • Jul 10, 2026
Person Mun Ka Young
Happy Birthday 🎂 to my favorite actress! 🎊
1 0
On Gong Yoo • Jul 10, 2026
Person Gong Yoo
Happy Birthday 🎂 to my favorite actor!
0 0
Replying to catonetwo • Jul 10, 2026
Person Gong Yoo
how is it all their birthdays loll
i was thinking the same 🤪
0 0
On Kim Go Eun • Jul 2, 2026
Person Kim Go Eun
Happy Birthday to my favorite actress!
0 0
Lily Alice • Jun 15, 2026
Article Lee Jun Young reveals his military enlistment date
We’ll always be waiting for you! Hwaiting!
4 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 9, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Was I wrong to feel the satisfaction when Kim Mu Yeol slapped or punched the villains? Gosh, I love this series!
9 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 7, 2026
Person Shao Wei
https://youtu.be/J2pY86gJA9E?si=2FY84E69AeNp4lVt
Thank you. tried to back and forth browsed the yt, n just a hunch to find out here. And Voila! You’re my angel. LOL
1 1
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 6, 2026
Person Zhao Xi Xi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDY2Rego0o hard subshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wekKTOEoMM hard subshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8g3-JRLIU…
It’s a light and warm-hearted story about learning each other and grow up together.
1 0
Dojemi10 • Jun 6, 2026
Article Chinese Actor Jin Ze Passes Away at 33
I’ve watched lots of your drama… 😭 Rest In Peace.
4 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 5, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
LOVING EVERY MINUTES OF THIS DRAMA!
7 0
Lily Alice • Jun 1, 2026
Article Lee Joo Bin's life takes an unexpected turn after meeting Ahn Bo Hyun in 'Spring Fever'
I need more dramas like this
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Jun 1, 2026
Person Zhao Xi Xi
Title: Fish Follow the Current to Land | 鱼群跟着游向陆地ML: Hei Ze | 黑泽FL: Zhao Xi Xi | 赵夕汐SynopsisSun…
This one was a good drama
2 0
Splendid_Reveries • May 30, 2026
Review Spring Fever
I agreee with youuu.. then we are in the same taste. I will follow you to see your favorite of drama
2 0
