Replying to Noy • 22 hours ago Title Doctor X: Mafia in White Did you not see the scene at the pool hall. The debt. And also what's revealed in the internet search about a… it could have been that fire that the person died 0 1
On Doctor X: Mafia in White • 22 hours ago Title Doctor X: Mafia in White This is a masterpiece! 🧎♀️➡️ 4 0
Replying to ccb • 1 day ago Title Take Charge of My Heart it gets much better after that tho on ep 5 and it's still quite boring 0 2
On Take Charge of My Heart • 1 day ago Title Take Charge of My Heart I can't get over the fact that he's using her as a power bank😭 What a story... 7 1
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 7 days ago Title Fake It Till You Make It Have you watched my journey to you? It also has 1 hour long episodes. Actually didn't 0 1
Replying to amelie456 • 7 days ago Title Irreplaceable you guys, do you think the anonymous buyer of her moms apt is actually Richard?!😃 that would be so sweeeet I think it's Tianna 1 0
On Irreplaceable • 7 days ago Title Irreplaceable Yan Rui is a complacent person. Truly, he is not as capable as Xu Chi and refuses to take her advice. He will eventually drag her down. 5 0
On Irreplaceable • 7 days ago Title Irreplaceable I said I'd wait till this finished, but curiosity is really eating me. 🫠 2 0
On Kung Fu Soccer • 8 days ago Title Kung Fu Soccer They don't make movies like this anymore. I had such a good laugh! 🤣Genuinely enjoyed it. Did anyone get reminded of Supa Strikers watching this? 2 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • 9 days ago Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets I have this feeling I can't shake about the ML. He exhibits psychopathic tendencies but hides them really well.Edit 1: Now I'm confused... did his traumatic experience twist his personality on top of the PTSD? 1 0
On Irreplaceable • 10 days ago Title Irreplaceable Sleeping on this till the 14th. No stress, no stress😮💨🧘🏾♀️ 0 0
On Fake It Till You Make It • 10 days ago Title Fake It Till You Make It Just finished. This is truly a hidden gem; loved it! 3 0
On Fake It Till You Make It • 10 days ago Title Fake It Till You Make It This is as realistic as a drama can get. It captures the essence of daily life and its complexity. 2 0
Replying to Ore • 11 days ago Title Irreplaceable We still have a long way till when he proposes, so let's see how it plays out. I have a strong feeling that will be the case 1 0
Replying to Car park • 11 days ago Title Irreplaceable Spoiler I gotta say I'm a bit annoyed at ML, I take back what I said about their chemistry. He is a commitment-phobe.… We still have a long way till when he proposes, so let's see how it plays out. 1 2
Replying to 71ff • 11 days ago Title Irreplaceable I just laughed when she ran up to him and say what a great night that was huh, and he looked at her like, what… Never let a man see you fumble, don't give that to them 👏🏾 1 1
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago Title Irreplaceable Spoiler Ladies and maybe gents, yxz is gonna propose at some point. The picture on Netflix has me screaming; I wish I could upload it. 6 0
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago Title Irreplaceable BuTianNa and XuChi's friendship is gold.Look at TianNa's crazy posture in ep7😂 8 1
What a story...
Genuinely enjoyed it.
Did anyone get reminded of Supa Strikers watching this?
Edit 1: Now I'm confused... did his traumatic experience twist his personality on top of the PTSD?
Look at TianNa's crazy posture in ep7😂