On Blossoms in Adversity • 25 days ago Title Blossoms in Adversity The ML was a good bloodhound from beginning to end 3 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • 25 days ago Title Blossoms in Adversity To be fair, the rating is undeserved. 4 0
Replying to yellowfruit • 28 days ago Title Against the Current maybe if her husband didnt treat her like trash and actually love her she wouldn't turn out like that? she's the one who rejected him from day 1... plus she's the one who has a man on the side and is not emotionally available for ML. 10 0
Replying to namirobin • Sep 11, 2026 Title Spring of the Blade the new poster is .... erm... ugly 😅 it is indeed... 1 0
Replying to Svllnng • Sep 8, 2026 Title In My Prime Wait do the kids know they were swapped? 😳 of course not. no one knows except the parents and the grandpa; though I'm sure it will come out at some point. 1 0
On Pull Strings • Sep 7, 2026 Title Pull Strings This was a good watch. The easter egg was a lovely addition 😂 2 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 7, 2026 Title The Early Spring Today's episode gave me a sugar rush🤭But I know it's gonna crash hard tomorrow😔 7 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 7, 2026 Title The Early Spring EP18 is the battle of pettiness... Forget conversation! Let's see who can hurt the other the most. 🙃 5 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 6, 2026 Title The Early Spring This whole series is a reason you should never date your boss!!! If it's someone like JBR would you really mind...? 🤭 7 3
On The Early Spring • Sep 6, 2026 Title The Early Spring Wow, the ML is MIGHTY FINEEEEEE 😮💨🦋His expressions, aura, everything... 13 4
On Filter • Sep 4, 2026 Title Filter FL is kinda evil, ngl. How can you break this guy's heart twice AND make him feel guilty over fake deaths? I would sue her to the roof for psychological damage 😭 1 1
Replying to InaBalerina • Aug 29, 2026 Title The Early Spring Man, the male lead reminds me so much of Seo Kang Jun. Is it just me? Just you 🙃 3 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026 Title The Early Spring ML look+style....? S-tier!!He blows me away each time, to the point that I just have to pause/rewind 😮💨🤲 4 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 29, 2026 Title The Early Spring I shouldn't have started this when it's still airing... I'm already invested! 😭 2 1
Replying to Draco • Aug 23, 2026 Title Spring of the Blade What is lird i'm not familiar with it. I just checked. It's Love in Red Dust, starring Wang Xing Yue and Xu Ruo Han 2 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 20, 2026 Title The Road to Splendor Please tell me how there are only 24 eps rn. Is it only one episode per day? 0 2
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Aug 15, 2026 Title The Road to Splendor These comments are frying me🤣 We all have single handedly joined the “Yu Jing Xiu” hate club and I’m… I'll bring your VP and bring the pitchforks 🙋🏾♀️ 4 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 15, 2026 Title The Road to Splendor The f*cker ruined her reputation and has the audacity to "fall in love with her". Give me a f*cking break! 20 6
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 8, 2026 Title Our Sticky Love judging by all the comments I think I don't need to watch this drama because it will be a waste of time. am I… Wrong imo. I genuinely liked it 4 0
But I know it's gonna crash hard tomorrow😔
Forget conversation! Let's see who can hurt the other the most. 🙃
His expressions, aura, everything...
He blows me away each time, to the point that I just have to pause/rewind 😮💨🤲