Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
On First Man • May 4, 2026
Title First Man
Jun Ho is evil for doing that to his brother. Knowing she's the woman he's loved for ages despite all opposition and he tries to swoop in to snatch her. The height of betrayal!
6 0
On First Man • May 4, 2026
Title First Man
Wait, back up. Is Baek Ho related to Jang Mi??? Istg I'll scream 😱
1 5
On First Man • May 4, 2026
Title First Man
Did JM actually marry JH. Please tell me no...
0 3
On First Man • May 4, 2026
Title First Man
You know this food is like junk food. You know it's bad for you, but you keep eating it. How did I watch 80+ episodes in three days? 😭
The plot is so ridiculous I just had to see how far they would go.
6 0
Replying to reem • Apr 25, 2026
Who made this app so fast ????? Cuz wtf is girigo available on playstore???😭😭
I'm too creeped out to download it, plus funny how kwonsiwon is the developer. No thanks...
2 0
Replying to hrynka • Apr 25, 2026
you are not alone...🫠 i dont know how could they leave it like that....
I actually like her nails 🤷🏾‍♀️
1 0
Replying to HarryTimmy • Apr 25, 2026
Lmao he's not signing the divorce papers 😭😭😭😭😭
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
2 0
Replying to naynay • Apr 25, 2026
episode 9? do you mean 5?
yes yes. my mistake
0 0
Replying to oknow • Apr 24, 2026
In today’s episode Yi An and Hui Ju finally wore a couple’s matching outfits. Unfortunately the matching outfits…
what about the ending though?
2 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 24, 2026
Now this is what kdramas should feel like!! It's been years since I had this giddy feeling when watching one. And guys the ending of episode 5? I genuinely melted. From his bearing, to his looks, to his wit, Lee An is a total package! sdkjsfnsk. 🤭🙈

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow's episode~
11 3
On Rebirth • Apr 23, 2026
Title Rebirth
why tf is Cheng so pressed about Chu Qiao??
0 2
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
Am I the only one disappointed with the first episode?
6 1
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
I knew the plot was like princess agents. I could smell it a mile away.
2 0