Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
Replying to Noy • 1 day ago
Did you not see the scene at the pool hall. The debt. And also what's revealed in the internet search about a…
it could have been that fire that the person died
0 1
Replying to ccb • 1 day ago
it gets much better after that tho
on ep 5 and it's still quite boring
0 2
Replying to amelie456 • 7 days ago
you guys, do you think the anonymous buyer of her moms apt is actually Richard?!😃 that would be so sweeeet
I think it's Tianna
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 7 days ago
Yan Rui is a complacent person. Truly, he is not as capable as Xu Chi and refuses to take her advice. He will eventually drag her down.
5 0
On Kung Fu Soccer • 8 days ago
They don't make movies like this anymore. I had such a good laugh! 🤣
Genuinely enjoyed it.
Did anyone get reminded of Supa Strikers watching this?
2 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • 9 days ago
I have this feeling I can't shake about the ML. He exhibits psychopathic tendencies but hides them really well.
Edit 1: Now I'm confused... did his traumatic experience twist his personality on top of the PTSD?
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 10 days ago
Sleeping on this till the 14th. No stress, no stress😮‍💨🧘🏾‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Ore • 11 days ago
We still have a long way till when he proposes, so let's see how it plays out.
I have a strong feeling that will be the case
1 0
Replying to Car park • 11 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
I gotta say I'm a bit annoyed at ML, I take back what I said about their chemistry. He is a commitment-phobe.…
We still have a long way till when he proposes, so let's see how it plays out.
1 2
Replying to 71ff • 11 days ago
I just laughed when she ran up to him and say what a great night that was huh, and he looked at her like, what…
Never let a man see you fumble, don't give that to them 👏🏾
1 1
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
Ladies and maybe gents, yxz is gonna propose at some point. The picture on Netflix has me screaming; I wish I could upload it.
6 0
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago
BuTianNa and XuChi's friendship is gold.

Look at TianNa's crazy posture in ep7😂
8 1