Editorials
Replying to 5hakes • Aug 8, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I hope this doesn't fall under the curse of dramas that drop all the episodes...
it did. all 12 eps
5 0
Replying to isa • Aug 8, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
guys i never fan of haein so im watching this drama for hayoung please know you are sabotaging her hardwork and…
you're insane. gtfo
1 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 1, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Honestly, this is quite refreshing.
6 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
This series is top tier! I started watching it today and can't put it down.
3 0
Replying to Shinubi No Holds Barred • Jul 22, 2026
Title Family Register
LOL I love it, Peg-Leg is being screwed (figuratively and literally) over by a married woman. She was curious…
Can you not use the nickname PegLeg. It sends the wrong message about responding to people with disabilities. Others may find this hurtful, please watch what you say.
4 0
Replying to Ore • Jul 22, 2026
Title Family Register
Understandable you are upset with the brother but calling him PegLeg is very wrong. It sends the wrong message…
I didn't read it since it had a spoiler tag. I wasn't targeting you.
0 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jul 22, 2026
Title Family Register
Aaaah I liked ep 12 and 13. It was quite "grist for the mill" workout Narcissist CelloMom was the loud…
Understandable you are upset with the brother but calling him PegLeg is very wrong. It sends the wrong message about responding to those with disabilities. Others may find this hurtful, please watch what you say.
1 3
On Xiao Fang • Jul 22, 2026
Title Xiao Fang
This is genuinely a breath of fresh air! Loving every moment 😂
4 0
On Where the Mask Ends • Jul 21, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Are you telling me this is only 24 episodes????
0 1
On Family Register • Jul 13, 2026
Title Family Register
does anyone know where to watch episode 6 with eng subs? Please PM me if you do.
0 1
Replying to Ore • Jul 10, 2026
Title Family Register
They have the right to stay angry for however long want. Would you tolerate your husband cheating on you with…
100% agree. And the father is so entitled. Like imagine after doing all that demanding that they take responsibility for his illness. Karma!
1 5
Replying to Nanabish • Jul 10, 2026
Title Family Register
Park Se Young never disappoints me with her acting, and I enjoy this drama so far, I do hope Ji Ni gets stronger…
They have the right to stay angry for however long want. Would you tolerate your husband cheating on you with your friend and their affair baby?
8 7
StacyO • Jul 9, 2026
Game Guess if these Handsome Korean Actors were Born in the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s
I cannot look at them the same. Imagine with this knowledge squealing over someone 20 years older than you 😭🙅🏾♀️
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 7, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Youku seriously you are reducing the ep count to 24 ,30 ep are good too
only 24??? crazy. What happened to 30/40 episodes...?
1 3
On The Heir • Jun 7, 2026
Title The Heir
I'm sorry but the ML's voice?! My word~ 🙈🤭🦋
3 1
On Fate Chooses You • May 12, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
A sheng is evil for the way she uses Jin Lun every time.
6 1
On Aroma of Affection • May 10, 2026
Title Aroma of Affection
where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 5, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I must say Ren Min is slaying her role
21 0
Replying to Shinubi No Holds Barred • May 5, 2026
Title First Man
Is it true that this drama is being extended to more than 130 episodes? It seems that we are nearing the end,…
i love the nicknames🤣👏🏾
1 0
On First Man • May 4, 2026
Title First Man
And Jun Ho has officially entered his vilain arc out of obsession 🙄
2 0