Editorials
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 29, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Just started. It looks so good it's almost unreal!
6 0
Replying to NickiE • Apr 8, 2025
Title Destiny and Saving
lol thanks I won’t waste my time. Plus I don’t care enough for either leads to sit and be frustrated for 40…
Well I've only watched the first three, but I'm grossly disappointed.
0 0
Replying to Meena Yadav • Apr 8, 2025
Title Destiny and Saving
Where did you watch it?
Kisssh
0 0
On Destiny and Saving • Apr 8, 2025
Title Destiny and Saving
It's fast paced and messy. There's no story build up. Just powering through like a freight train wreck...
5 6
On Sisters in Arms • Apr 4, 2025
Title Sisters in Arms
Even from the name I'm loving it. Really resonates. People talk about brothers in arms so much and we barely hear sisters in arms
0 0
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
I've never wanted skin someone like I do that wretched, narcissistic father.
5 0
On Si Jin • Mar 16, 2025
Title Si Jin
Why was Jiang Si reckless revealing herself to that palace maid?
0 2
On The Rain in Espana • Mar 14, 2025
Title The Rain in Espana
I'm so annoyed he's speaking only in english.
3 4
Replying to Yuchen • Mar 13, 2025
Title Si Jin
Tomorrow, 2 eps.Wait for the new airing schedule.
is it???
0 0
On Les Belles • Feb 18, 2025
Title Les Belles
Fan's crazy obsessiveness is jarring. You can tell he is unhinged. I need to know what drove him to this point... Drag her to death with you?? Goosebumps.
7 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 12, 2025
Title Perfect Match
It's over people😢. This show genuinely made the beginning of 2025 feel sweet. The joy of watching it everyday made me so happy. The sister dynamic was healing, always having their backs no matter what🥹. Where will I find another sweet show like this😭😭
10 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 8, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
Guess Shen's master is holding a grudge
6 0
On Perfect Match • Feb 8, 2025
Title Perfect Match
Haode is bold in ep25. She melted his undisturbed resolve 😂
9 1
On Six Sisters • Feb 4, 2025
Title Six Sisters
I honestly don't understand this Tang couple, why are they so evil? Acting like vengeful spirits
3 0
On Six Sisters • Feb 4, 2025
Title Six Sisters
By blood is already boiling half an episode in
2 1
Replying to The Journey of Chong Zi • Jan 31, 2025
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Replying to deleted comment
I swr you have a vendetta against this actress. There's no need for this much hate from a normal person. So to say you are not acting normal. Such an anti🙄
2 0
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
Who sings the ost ? It's really good
It is such a bop🔥
4 1
On Study Group • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
This show quickly became my fav kdrama o f Jan. Always look forward to watching it!
5 0
On Perfect Match • Jan 30, 2025
Title Perfect Match
2nd sister is pregnant??
1 3
Replying to Ore • Jan 19, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
just one I believe
oh? I just look at the number countdown on kisskh.
0 1