Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
On A Journey to Love • Sep 19, 2025
Ughhh, the introduction of another deranged SML...
In this EP17 the light in Jiu's eyes is borderline deranged.
1 0
On Felix • Sep 16, 2025
Person Felix
Happy Birthdayyy!!
1 0
Replying to Shi • Jul 1, 2025
I still don't know if yeomhwa is a bad character(I strongly think she is) but the placement of lighting in the…
See you analysing like my English literature teacher would😂👏🏾
3 0
On Reborn • Jun 24, 2025
Title Reborn
Interactions with the mother feels so suffocating just watching it. I can't help but be grateful for mine🩷
12 0
On Head over Heels • Jun 23, 2025
Now this is what I'm talking about! Kdramas felt off this year but this took me back to the good days.
6 0